WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who comes out looking better?
Curtis Axel 3 33.33%
Adam Rose 0 0%
Bo Dallis 3 33.33%
Heath Slater 3 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2016, 12:42 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707

Did you guys fail to see where I said none of them would come out row the better??

I actually like them wall except Bo Dallis. Slater has th in ring ability to make a good tag team partner with someone. Perhaps Rose? I really think if booked right Curtis Axel could be IC material.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 07:20 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

They tried booking Curtis Axel better. He was terrible. He is a charisma vacuum and that's all there is to it.

Slater is easily the most entertaining, but I see some potential with Rose as long as they keep away from his stupid party gimmick.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:28 AM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

They are the new, less good, Job Squad, a Stable of jobbers, if Curtis Axel wasn't Mr Perfect's kid, he would've been fired years ago for sucking, same as Bo Dallas, if he wasn't Bray Wyatt's little Brother, he would be gone by now.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:31 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

None of them are going to come out looking "better". They're all going to remain around the lower part of the card, and that's okay. Every roster needs guys like that. I think it could lead to a little more mic time for Bo Dallas going into the future, about that's literally it.
Old 02-03-2016, 07:34 AM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

I think eventually they'll cash in on the fact that Bo Dallas is Bray Wyatt's little Brother and make him the fifth member of the Wyatt Family, then again maybe not, he's quite small so he'd look a bit out of place IMO.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:45 PM
The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
WWE Diva's Champion

ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to ztwhite

I've always been a fan of Slater, but this group is doing him no favors. Zack Ryder is still more popular on Twitter than any of these guys and he's bouncing around an NXT ring with a circus animal.

Just look at the reaction they got on Raw this past Monday night. If Slater couldn't get any love from his hillbilly cousins in Alabama, he's never going to get a pop in cities like Chicago, NY, Philly, etc...

It's way past time for Curtis Axel to steal some shit from his dad and try to make that work. The only time he's ever had any love from the 'universe' is when he was dressing up like Hogan. Paul Heyman couldn't even get his ass over !

Bo Dallas... c'mon man. He needs a complete and total character overhaul. No one has ever BOlieved in him... at least not since he left NXT.

As for Adam Rose... I love his story. He's slinging from city to city, just making a paycheck so he can help care for his kid, who has a debilitating disease. No child should ever be dealt a shitty hand from the jump... and it truly is heartbreaking. But he's just not cutting it -- no matter what he tries. I'm not even sure he can hang in the ring if he actually found a gimmick that works.