WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

What I would do....

1) Reigns defeats HHH at Mania (Becomes Champion)
2) Reigns retains at Extreme Rules vs. HHH (Cage Match)
3) Reigns defeats vs. Wyatt at Payback
4) Wyatt wins the Title at Elimination Chamber
5) Wyatt retains at MIB vs. Reigns (Ambrose wins MIB)
6) Ambrose cashes in for title match and wins at Battleground vs. Wyatt - Reigns turns on him post match
7) Ambrose (Champion) vs. Reigns (Heel) at Summerslam
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 09:41 AM

Pérez84 is looking to come up from OCW...Pérez84 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodaron View Post
He doesn't get a pass on shitty in ring work like Ambrose does. He doesn't get a pass on making mistakes on the mic like Cesaro does. He doesn't get any sort of leeway to do anything besides be perfect, for no reason other than shit fans have thrust that requirement on him.
Well, when Ambrose or Cesaro finally get the skyrocket type push Roman has (if that happens), they would have to pass the same tests Roman has to pass now. They are not on the same level on the card so would be unfair to Ambrose or Cesaro being criticised as much as Roman is.

The bigger the push, the bigger the expectations, you know.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:22 AM

R@J is looking to come up from OCW...

this is my thought; or rather how i will book WWEWHC match at wrestlemania:
At fastlane i think wwe would have ambrose turn/back stab reigns so he would get more over with the fans because so far both ambrose and lesnar are way more over than reigns.
however, i would actually have ambrose pin reigns in that mach thereby picking up the win at fastlane and go onto wrestlemania to challenge HHH.
At wrestlemania reigns would screw ambrose and allow HHH to retain, setting up a feud between ambrose and reigns for summerslam and aligning reigns with the authority.
the next night on RAW during HHH celebration, seth Rollins interrupt and attacks HHH, setting up a match between those two at summerslam for the championship with rollins walking out the champion.
however the flaw is that reigns and lesnar would be left without a 'date' at wrestlemania...so we know taker will make a return for wrestlemania, i will have taker return at fastlane after the match and take reigns with him saying that reigns will be his next victim.
for lesnar well i will have ????? (didnt think of him as yet)
Old 02-02-2016, 01:16 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
So we all know Roman Reigns to going to defeat Brock Lesnar and Dean Ambrose at Fastlane, defeat Triple H at WrestleMania 32, and become WWE Champion.

Where does he go from there? Triple H rematch? Dean Ambrose heel turn? Another feud with Bray Wyatt? Any other ideas?
I'd say Big Show or Kane. They can afford a loss. Ambrose and Bray can't. I could see Reigns' inevitable reign possibly extending past Punk's record.
Old 02-03-2016, 04:43 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...

Presuming he is champ, which I think he almost definitely will be, it is probably best if the line up the League of Nations. True, they have been feuding, already, for 3 months but they are a decent heel faction that can get better.

If HHH was able, a rematch at Extreme Rules makes sense. It would give Reigns another emphatic victory - perhaps with The Authority's power at stake- as well giving a little extra for Network subscribers from Mania.

Thereafter, they need to keep the momentum up until a big feud at Summerslam. That would be Payback, MITB and Battleground. Sheamus, Del Rio and Rusev seem logical opponents. Predictable, perhaps, but the story can easily be told. For the casual/younger fan it will be interesting to see how Reigns can overcome this continued threat. For the "smart" fans, you book Reigns against traditional heels to keep his momentum going. Plus, the matches themselves, given time, would be of decent quality.

The other option is Jericho. I presume he will turn heel and, depending on his schedule, may have a few dates post-Mania. That would be a solid opponent for Reigns even if there is the danger of him splitting the crowd. Jericho is a top performer and would be able to get good promos out of Reigns. Moreover, the match (es) would be of a very high quality.

I'd go rematch with HHH. Then maybe Jericho followed by the League of Nations. Or indeed, the LON with Jericho providing a break.