WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-30-2016, 04:13 AM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Judging by the video, name and the write up .com did, it appears that is the plan.
But weren't they like this with KENTA, Kana and Devitt? I'm not certain, I don't often visit their website. But yeah I hate it when they change names. I've only just started to like the name Finn Balor lol
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 06:15 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh G. Rection View Post
But weren't they like this with KENTA, Kana and Devitt? I'm not certain, I don't often visit their website. But yeah I hate it when they change names. I've only just started to like the name Finn Balor lol
Look at their latest big acquisitions though: Samoa Joe and AJ Styles; same name; same gimmicks; even the same ring attire. Even Kevin Owens is just Kevin Steen with a different surname. Fucking James Storm got to keep his name. Asuka obviously changed her name but let's not pretend she had the same pre-existing reputation with WWE fans as Nakamura has. It would be very surprising if Nakamura debuted with a name change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.

Last edited by Uncle Sam : 01-30-2016 at 06:17 AM.
Old 01-31-2016, 02:05 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...

So I'm not a regular NJPW watcher but I did see Styles Vs. Nakamura at the last PPV to see what all the hype about him was and I liked what I saw but it really made me wonder if his style and personality would fit into the WWE. I hate saying this but I honestly don't see too much for the guy in the WWE.

Old 01-31-2016, 02:50 AM
WZCW's Tony Mancini & Milenko
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwetnadudez View Post
So I'm not a regular NJPW watcher but I did see Styles Vs. Nakamura at the last PPV to see what all the hype about him was and I liked what I saw but it really made me wonder if his style and personality would fit into the WWE. I hate saying this but I honestly don't see too much for the guy in the WWE.
That's why he's going to NXT when Styles as well as Gallows & Anderson have gone or are going right to the main roster. To let him acclimate to the WWE style as it will be totally new to him.

As for his personality it's exactly what WWE needs. That over the top charismatic performer who can tear the house down inside the ring.

As for his debut I've yet to order the WWE network or watch any NXT takeover special but the fact that this is where they're having him debut, during WrestleMania season against one of the fan favorites in Sami Zayn has me all sorts of excited and seriously considering getting the network.