WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-19-2016, 04:06 AM
G.O.A.T.
WWE Diva's Champion

relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...relentless1 is looking to come up from OCW...

screw you all, I'm doing all wrestle manias....

2- should have been Hogan vs Orndorff for the belt in the cage

8- should have been Hogan vs Flair for the UNDISPUTED title

9- should have been Bret vs Macho Man

11- World title was fine, just should have gone on last.

13- should've been HBK vs Bret 2 or Austin vs Bret for the belt

16- should have been HHH vs the Rock

18- should have been Austin vs HHH

this is the old school section god dammit
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

I disagree with your opinion on WM 22 for the same reasons as others pointed out. There was probably better option but Rey Mysterio wasn't a bad one because of that. It worked, fans were invested, and he was over. He could have had a good and refreshing reign if given the chance but unfortunately he wasn't.

Wrestlemania 16 should have just been The Rock vs Triple H
Wrestlemania 24 should have just been either Orton vs Triple H or Orton vs Cena. The triple threat was good but there was no reason for it to happen...besides to move the title from RAW to SD with Triple H which could have been done without that.
Wrestlemania 27 the WHC should have been Edge vs Christian and the WWE title should have been the conclusion of the Nexus storyline. Barrett vs Cena.
Wrestlemania 29 I agree Punk vs Rock vs Cena would have been the way to go.

Quote:
Edge vs. Big Show - heel vs. heel

That had never been done at WrestleMania and it would have been interesting. Cena is the one who didn't belong and his inclusion ruined the match and robbed Edge of what should have been one of the best moments of his career. Edge was supposed to retain at WM25 and then continue his feud with Cena afterwards. When Vince realized John Cena was going to be in a midcard match at WrestleMania, he panicked and inserted Cena into one of the World title matches. It should have been Edge/Big Show, with Edge retaining.
I'm sorry but this would have been terrible and a waste of time. Also Edge beat Cena for the title so he was owed a rematch anyways. I have a hard time believe anybody would be interested in Edge vs Big show as a main event title match. I also have a hard believing that anybody would have taken Big Show as a threat to win title.
Old 01-19-2016, 03:58 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris Benwa View Post
I disagree with your opinion on WM 22 for the same reasons as others pointed out. There was probably better option but Rey Mysterio wasn't a bad one because of that. It worked, fans were invested, and he was over. He could have had a good and refreshing reign if given the chance but unfortunately he wasn't.

I'm sorry but this would have been terrible and a waste of time. Also Edge beat Cena for the title so he was owed a rematch anyways. I have a hard time believe anybody would be interested in Edge vs Big show as a main event title match. I also have a hard believing that anybody would have taken Big Show as a threat to win title.
Rey Mysterio wasn't over the way a top star needs to be. He was booed out of the building at WrestleMania 22, both Kurt Angle AND Randy Orton (who was talking about Eddie Guerrero being in hell) were rabidly cheered over him. Mysterio was only over in highly Hispanic markets.

I would have much rather had Edge vs. Big Show than the Triple Threat we got stuck with, where there was never a shred of doubt that Cena was walking out with the title. Cena had already gotten his rematch for the title on RAW, so he wasn't needed in the title match for WrestleMania. And it would have been extremely easy to believe Big Show could win the title, since Edge was solely used as a transitional champion over and over again. His longest title reign was barely three months.
Old 01-30-2016, 06:15 AM
Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to agentmichaelscarn

WM13. I would've had Bret vs. Austin be the Main Event and for the title. The Taker vs. Sid match really did nothing for neither guy. So having Austin vs. Bret they would obviously have the best match on the card but there double turn would be magnified that much more. Also with Austin having a championship match before, his eventual win at WM14 would seem like a bigger deal since he wouldn't have won the title on his first crack.

WM16. I wouldn't have had the fatal four with a McMahon in each corner. I would've just had a straight HHH vs. The Rock match. HHH was the most over heel and The Rock was the most over face(especially with Austin out), Big Show, Foley and the McMahons just dragged down the Main Event.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote