WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2016, 03:54 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...pyrusane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
Funny how only 2 people have said The Rock. 'Taker, Sting, HHH, Jericho, Lesnar, Shane O Mac, Vinnie Mac, Umm is JR in? Cena obviously. Umm. Goldberg? I'd wanna see Kurt Angle in.I don't know his contract situation in at the minute but it would be awesome if he returned at the Rumble tonight!
JR is already in the HoF. Inducted in 2007.

Sting has already been announced to go in this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.J. View Post
The Celebrity wing is missing Bob Uecker. If anyone remembers the announcer during Hogan/Andre at WM3 and he's the guy Andre The Giant was infamously choking in a segment backstage. I think he commentated at another Wrestlemania later on as well. Plus if anyone has seen Major League I & II then they'll know how awesome he is and being linked to the Milwaukee Brewers radio broadcasts. If Pete Rose can be in there, then he definitely can.
Uecker was inducted in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartbreak_Kid_707 View Post
Non-wrestlers/celebrity wing
Paul Heyman, Michael Cole, Steven Ammill,
Heyman and Cole, absolutely. But Stephen Amell? I like Arrow, for sure, but seriously? I already don't really agree with the concept of a celebrity wing in the WWE HoF, but at least for the most part the guys that are in it made some kind of memorable contribution. Hell, even Drew Carey had the moment when he eliminated himself from the Royal Rumble. Amell had a twitter feud with Stardust. If you're going to put in a celebrity who had a minor feud and a tag team match, you might as well put Snooki in the hall. And nobody wants that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageTaker View Post
I've liked Pyrusane for some time now. I wish he'd post more because I like his posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastadon TentaZord View Post
Pyrusane, I love you. you and I took down this motherfucker when he tried to say that the spinner belt was so cool, and that Goldberg was a jobber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty Burna View Post
I mark out for a pyrusane post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdigle View Post
pyrusane must either make a shit ton of money or have a really big johnson.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 05:09 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrusane View Post
JR is already in the HoF. Inducted in 2007.

Sting has already been announced to go in this year.

Uecker was inducted in 2010.

Heyman and Cole, absolutely. But Stephen Amell? I like Arrow, for sure, but seriously? I already don't really agree with the concept of a celebrity wing in the WWE HoF, but at least for the most part the guys that are in it made some kind of memorable contribution. Hell, even Drew Carey had the moment when he eliminated himself from the Royal Rumble. Amell had a twitter feud with Stardust. If you're going to put in a celebrity who had a minor feud and a tag team match, you might as well put Snooki in the hall. And nobody wants that!
Ah good call, I totally forgot all about his induction. I'm not sure how I overlooked that one, definitely one of the more entertaining inductees.
Old 01-26-2016, 02:15 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707

I don't see Bryan making the HoF at. I'm thing he will retire.
Old 01-28-2016, 05:42 AM
Future British World Champ
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Piss Bucket is looking to come up from OCW...

Daniel Bryan in the Hall of Fame? OK the IWC would literally soil their underwear, but what other purpose would it serve?!