WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Brock v ? at WM32
Alberto Del Rio 1 2.70%
Bray Wyatt 3 8.11%
Daniel Bryan 7 18.92%
Dean Ambrose 0 0%
Kane 0 0%
Kevin Owens 9 24.32%
Roman Reigns 5 13.51%
Rusev 0 0%
Sheamus 1 2.70%
Other 11 29.73%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-26-2015, 10:21 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...Spencesc11 is looking to come up from OCW...

Probably should be Bray Wyatt with the health of all the other top stars. Randy Orton would be the best opponent in my opinion. If he were healthy this would be my card.

Roman Reigns vs. HHH (WWE Title)
John Cena vs. The Undertaker
Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks (Diva's Title)
Bella Twins vs. Trish/Lita
Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens (2 out of 3 falls) - (I-C Title)
League of Nations vs. Wyatt Family (Street Fight)

New Day vs. Ziggler/Zayn (Tag Titles)
Andre Battle Royal
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 01:06 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

[quote=Mitch Henessey;5365163]Picking an opponent for Brock Lesnar is a tricky task. You need to preserve his status as this seemingly invincible monster and a special/main event attraction, but you're doing a lot of damage to the wrong opponent, if looks like a chump during the build and in the ring.[quote]

No. WWE doesn't NEED to preserve Lesnar's status as anything. Lesnar should lose clean at WrestleMania to put someone else over.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:32 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...Heartbreak_Kid_707 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via Yahoo to Heartbreak_Kid_707
Default Possible idea for Brock Lesnar at WM32 and 2 more ideas

Very soon the road to WM32 starts. And right now with the injury lingo were not sure who will b ready or not. I may be wrong but you've gt Rollins, Bryan, Bella, out. Cesaro and Orton both had 2nd surgeries so not likely them either.

I thought sign a superstar, rematch with Lesnar. 1 match, maybe 2 or 3 appearances.give him a few million bucks. Advertise. BROCK LESNAR vs. GOLDBERG!!!!!!!

Biggest stage in Dallas, show is gonna need some attention. They'd make their money back easy. Rousey is busy. Its said the rock is,busy, then not busy. . also Rey Mysterio is interested in coming to WWF..... And I think Kurt Angle will be signed by then.
Old 12-28-2015, 06:34 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm all for Lesnar vs Goldberg. I'm not even interested in seeing him against anyone else. Fans would be more interested in this match this time around since both guys aren't on their way out the door. Goldberg won the last meeting so maybe they'll split the series this time around. Either way it'll be a great addition to the card.
Old 01-06-2016, 12:14 PM

Hello... I'm Awesome is looking to come up from OCW...

My opinion, who would and could be booked as the best opponent for Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania and still be booked as believable in such a short time frame would be to bring up Samoa Joe from NXT and have him ambush Brock on Raw one night maybe. He is big and agile enough and could be percieved as a legitimate threat. I could see him coming out and stomping brock up a bit, then throwing him in the corner for a muscle buster. Anyone else?
Old 01-08-2016, 05:17 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

with all the injury problems that wwe have right, i just figure out how you could fix at less one main problem that they have for that card and that who will face lesnar. Since lesnar is showing up for all three ppv you could have lesnar wins the wwe championship at the rumble with some help from HHH. You don't really need Lesnar to wrestle at fast lane, you could just have him cut a promo during the show and beat up somebody while reigns wrestles the league of nation in a gautlet match for the right to face HHH at wrestlemania. Then at wrestlemania, you have the HHH vs Reigns match with the winner getting lesnar in the main event. Reigns wins and the mcmahon are furious so, during the show, they go and buy off lesnar and heyman to make sure that reigns won't win the title. they also announce that HHH will be the guest ref. So your main event is the rematch of last year's wrestlemania with HHH as the guest ref.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:31 PM
Unregistered User
WWE Diva's Champion

lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...

If they manage to SOMEHOW get Conor McGregor to face him, even if there's some type of screwy finish where not much combat actually takes place (no more combat than Show/Mayweather a few years ago), it would be huge as far as adding star power to WM.

But seeing as that's unlikely as McGregor is a champ right now and has a fight less than a month prior...

They should clear Daniel Bryan and do the whole David vs. Goliath thing. Maybe make it a #1 Contenders Match for the title. Still a very big money matchup.

If they can't get Daniel Bryan, then maybe they're forced to do Brock vs. Batista or something. No one really has a hankering to see that, but Batista's a relatively big enough star as to where they could cook up a decent build. Maybe have him be offended that Brock calls himself the Beast and Batista is the Animal, IDK.

Sheamus is an option, and probably the most realistic and what they will end up going with at this point. Have Brock represent America vs. The League of Nations. This could go either way, solely relies on how well they build it up.

Wyatt or Owens would be good choices if they were to WIN the match. I don't see that happening, so it's probably best if they don't go against Brock. A loss for either of them, especially Wyatt, does nothing good for them right now. If anything, they should have Wyatt go over Taker.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:59 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...

I said months ago Brock vs. Kevin Owens would be awesome too see, but at this point Kevin has his hands full with Dean and trying to get his I.C. title back. Brock and Sheamus would be a possibility since they fought at a recent house show. Brock and Bray would be very cool, see if Brock can destroy the Wyatt's or if the Wyatt's can take down the beast.
I think it will be Sheamus and the L.O.N.
Old 01-27-2016, 11:41 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I am predicting now that they'll throw The Undertaker in with Brock Lesnar going up against The Wyatt Family in a 2 on 4 handicap. It's not my ideal pick by any means but with Cena and Sting being out with injuries and Triple H/Reigns, Ambrose/Jericho, Owens/Styles, etc. being damn near locks, there's not really many other options.