WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2016, 07:45 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
Look enviousdominous
WorstWrestlingExcrement! My arch nemesis!

Quote:
you are a sad example of wwe idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheep that follow any garbage wwe feeds them
I'd hate to see a happy example of WWE idiotic ignorant oblivious moronic sheep. Is Japanese your first language? You seem to layer on the adjectives arbitrarily.

Quote:
you disagreed with my statement fine cause you can t face reality
Kid; if your statements are the benchmark for what's real, then the human race is fucked.

Quote:
but if you have nothing to back up your argument STFU!
Ah, okay. You're offended by statements that attempt to come across as axiomatic while offering no corresponding insight that would validate the implication of being self-evident. I don't think I could possibly dumb down my statements to your level, so we should probably agree to disagree on whatever the fuck it is that you're so upset about.

Quote:
wwe will bury AJ Styles since TNA was in the pic and Styles had a verbal agreement with TNA during negotiations and wwe stole him.
If the WWE buries AJ Styles, I owe you a dollar. How's that?

Quote:
You do know vince is anti TNA ?
You do know that AJ Styles doesn't work for TNA?

Quote:
We all know Styles will job so even if he won over Y2Jobber we all know Fandango beat Y2Jobber also guess where he is?
^That is your brain on drugs. Any questions?

Quote:
Guess where STING is ?
I get it, you love TNA. Your passion is admirable, and I honestly have nothing against TNA. You still have Beer Money, and maybe Daniel Bryan will fill the void that AJ Styles left. Feel better?
Old 01-27-2016, 08:32 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Buddy your childish sarcasms won t stop me for commenting and stating my valid opinion whether you like it or not don t read it!
Okay first of all I'm not your buddy and second of all if you had a valid opinion I would read it. All you do is come into this section and talk about how shit the WWE is and how much you hate it. So my question is a valid one. Why bother?

Quote:
It has nothing to do with styles in wwe but you wwe sheep followers embrace and praise every ex TNA wrestler that wrestles in a wwe ring! I see double hippocrisy and boycotting TNA , ROH and anything not wwe related is completely spiteful and childish cause many of you don t know wrestling action and don't want to recognize it either! You prefer soap opera bed time storylines that have no correlation for wrestling! Whatever happened to sportsmanship? I watch wwe ROH and TNA ! wwe offered Styles probably Storms contract that he rejected while TNA offered him half a million and Styles gave his word so he is not a man of his word and it upset lots of fans who backed him up for 15 years that TNA built him and you don t get it! He used TNA as a defense to get money from wwe and I am sure wwe gave Styles 100,000$. Styles is not smart cause like all the wwe fans you thought this was real segment going on in TNA when it was a storyline they did with AJ Styles and when STYLES agreed to come back and gave his word that trust alone counted! It was a storyline so when all you wwe fans keep saying he left on bad terms he didn't!
Well it certainly seems to be about Styles after all doesn't it? And someone is butthurt by the fact that he didn't sign with TNA instead. Listen AJ Styles is a grown man and he is capable of making his own decisions. Why should some fan be pissed off that the guy looked at what was offered to him and choose something else instead. We don't know the details of his contract, and maybe it was better than what TNA offered him. Who knows.

Quote:
Its like when your poster boy John Cena heads to TNA all you fans will be devastated and not that I want him there ! Cause wwe built cena and same applies to AJ Styles that he is TNA MADE ! The thing is AJ styles is a temporary replacement for Daniel Bryan and Seth Rollins once these 2 are scheduled to return along with Randy Orton you will see AJ Styles disappear and fade away like STING did last year! So quit with the hype and excitement geez reality should kick in vince is anti TNA no matter what you and any wwe fan will say vince doesn t listen as much as Dixie Carter does to the fans!
No we won't be devastated, we'll be happy that John Cena is still wrestling and I for one will watch him there. You see for me it's not about the company but more about the wrestler. You don't hear fans of Jeff Hardy screaming down the house because he left and went to TNA. He took a lot of fans with him, me for example. And we would welcome Jeff back with open arms tomorrow, just as TNA would welcome back Styles if he decided to jump ship.

Quote:
I met AJ styles I got pics with him and a conversation taped where he did nothing but badmouth wwe and all those wrestlers will end up being underutilized and unrecognizable and buried in the wwe cemetery where all wrestlers go to job their career and get buried ! That s a fact and that is why I hate wwe for that cause they don't recognize talent that is not their own! Lastly as you continue to embrace AJ styles like he is a Mesiah he was in wwe back in 2002 and was mistreated and mishandled awful he was always jobbing so what makes you think wwe won t continue where they last left off with him when they dismissed Styles back in 2002?
Who cares. What really gets to me is you say you are a fan of wrestling. Well you know what be a fan. The company matters not, it's the wrestlers who go out there every night putting their bodies on the line for your entertainment. It doesn't matter whether they work for TNA, WWE, ROH or NJPW if your are a wrestling fan then support all of them. Until you can do that you are not a fan, so shut up.

Last edited by Navi : 01-27-2016 at 08:41 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote