WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-25-2016, 01:22 PM

Straightfromthehart is looking to come up from OCW...

The ONLY way this will work if we get Brocks "streak" moment and Bray wins. Doubt it very much, and this is what makes the booking so poor....it's too predictable.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 02:23 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...MERPER is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
Bray will likely end up going over, but it won't be anywhere near clean. Brock will dominate and suplex city will happen for a while, but then the rest of the Wyatts will join in and overwhelm the beast.
ok, so we've identified the 2 scenarios there.... we know reigns beats triple h... those are the 2 headlining matches so far....

we know understaker wins against whomever he faces as it is likely his last wrestlemania match...

yay for suspense!
Old 01-25-2016, 03:02 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
Than who does Wyatt go up against? Taker again? That's the problem, the injuries have forced WWE's hand. If Owens gets Brock at Mania than Wyatt was almost guaranteed to be matched up with Taker again. Would you rather see Bray/Brock and Owens/Taker or Owens/Brock and Bray/Taker for the third time?

I created a thread the other day asking why people would want to see and enjoy Wyatt Vs Lesnar.

Reasons being it almost definitely isnít going to end with a Wyatt victory and I didnít think they would mesh well in the ring. Like the OP I was hoping for Owens Vs Lesnar

Your answer there is probably the best reasoning for it I have seen in my opinion. With the injuries there isnít really anyone else for him to square up against. I suppose it comes down to the fact of do you want to relegate Wyatt at ĎMania after having high profile feuds and give Owens a huge match in his 1st ĎMania verses putting Owens in a decent upper-mid card (AJ anyone?) and keeping Wyatt high profile. The only issue as I mentioned above as it is predictable Wyatt would lose. Right now though, isnít it just as predictable that Owens would lose?

We complain all the time about guys coming in and accomplishing too much too soon and we get burnt out on them quick. If thereís people now that want to see Owens Vs Lesnar, imagine in a years time when KO has had some kickass matches with AJ and other new guys that have come in and maybe had a World Title feud. Then he really will be in a position where we believe he will win.
Old 01-25-2016, 06:56 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There is one factor you ar emissing and that is Brock himself.. he knows now he is not going back to UFC, he know that some of the biggest guys in the business history have done him MAJOR favors... an maybe he looks at Bray and says what we all do "WHAT THE FUCK!"

Maybe he's willing to "take one" to help build someone who can legit be a proper star, Taker wouldn't or rather was not allowed to... ditto for Cena... Maybe Brock says, I can do a (abliet screwy) job for this guy and MAKE something....
Old 01-26-2016, 08:08 PM
Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
WWE Diva's Champion

Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...

Bray Wyatt is within touching distance of being the WWE's number one HEEL and a future WWE champion... it's all a matter of finding the right moment and for the authority feud to take its course.
So how you could possibly say that you are not interested in a Bray Wyatt vs Lesnar feud, I cannot understand! So he's going to get tossed around and physically outmatched for the majority of the match...but he's a HEEL, who will have something up his sleeve.
I see Wyatt winning at mania if this becomes reality....

Hate Cena. Respect Cena.

Hello, I'm AWESOME!
Old 01-27-2016, 09:12 AM
WWE Assaholic Bitch Champion

GrandWeezard is looking to come up from OCW...

Brock Lesnar is a big talent, I could imagine him fighting Bray but any other Wyatt would be one boring match. But at this point with much of WWE's top talent injured I think that WWE really had not much of a choice. Think about it, Lesnar doesn't really have any other opponent for WrestleMania. WWE is running out of steam and fast.