Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 12:56 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

So Sandow isn't getting pushed because he's against homosexuality?

Da fuq?

It has nothing to do with the fact there are countless people on the roster better than him? It has nothing to do with the fact everything he's done has flopped like a dead fish?

No, it's because he's a practicing Catholic and his against homosexuality.

Do you have any idea how asinine and retarded that sounds? I don't even know where to begin other than to say that you are 100% wrong.

There is no way this is true. Just think of the lawsuit for religious discrimination WWE would have on their hands. Vince if nothing else loves his money and wouldn't risk it like this. Even if he would Stephanie, Triple H and the entire board of directors wouldn't. WWE is a publicly traded company after all which brings a whole other boat load of reasons this is horse shit.

Thank you for a chuckle, I needed one today.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2016, 01:30 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

let me first say this...i dont know why Sandow isn't getting a push. i personally like him and want to see him in feuds. i was a total fan of his intellectual savior of the unwashed masses and felt that with great mic work that it could work and his mic work was fine. my guess is that he just didnt get the boos that WWE looked for.

as for your theory, i disagree with it (of course). WWE wouldnt halt a guys push because of something he believes in. now if that guy went on Twitter and made his views known to the world, then your theory could have merit, but your theory makes little sense if Sandow just believes in it, but hasn't acted on it.

if i had to guess, WWE just didnt have much for him or they feel that he won't be cheered or booed and that's why he isn't pushed
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2016, 01:33 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

By that logic surely the openly gay person on the roster would have a massive push.

That's Darren Young who is now the tag team partner of...Damien Sandow.

Your theory is bollocks simple as.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-25-2016, 01:47 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Sometimes threads are too stupid to leave open even to just insult the thread starter. This is obviously one of those threads.

Trashed.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread