WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2016, 05:02 PM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

Can we just remember for a second that WWE's main roster isn't deep enough to creatively fill its 6 hours of scheduled programming a week, so we have to see the same matches over and over again? Making the roster thinner by sending several veterans down to NXT would not help that in the slightest, unless you call up a ton of NXT talent. But then NXT would suffer hugely as a result.

And going back to the problem of overexposure, we don't need to see anymore of the likes of Big Show or Ziggler. I don't care about Show, or Ziggler, or Swagger, or Ryback. I don't think Show will ever be relevant again. And Ziggler is just so blah. While I'm sure the Full Sail crowd would cream their jeans over Ziggler vs. Finn or Ziggler vs. Zayn, I don't want to see those matches. I don't want Ziggler's mediocrity rubbing off on the talent that are so much better than him. We don't need them making NXT worse. Even as solidly and consistently as NXT is booked, I don't think it could resurrect the careers of those guys.

Then only time a main roster star should head down to NXT is if its a one-off deal, which is often exciting, or if they need to rework their character, like Emma is doing quite well at the moment. Don't send down stale midcarders just for the sake of doing something with them.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 05:22 PM
Knockout Champion

S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...S.J. Maximus worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to S.J. Maximus

I personally think it's a great idea to have people go to NXT, especially if they are in need of rebranding. "Moving down" to NXT completely revitalized Tyson Kidd's career, before almost ending it over a year later. He wasn't even floating around the midcard, he was stuck in oblivion, before going to NXT and showing off his ring ability as one of their top contenders. By the time he came back up, he was very over and was able to secure tag team gold along with Cesaro. It's a shame what happened with Samoa Joe but I think Tyson would be the first to tell you about the benefits of 'new scenery'.

To a lesser extent we're seeing the same thing with Zack Ryder in the Hype Bros. Getting the chance to re-invent yourself on a different show opens the door for guys who don't get air time to become relevant. It shouldn't be considered a slap in the face at all, but rather a second chance at relevance and stardom. I personally would move guys who could still go but aren't quite connecting (such as Sandow, or even R-Truth) to NXT to not only re-invent themselves but to put over the guys down there like Apollo Crews and Sami Zayn.

"It's not arrogance; It's destiny."
Old 01-23-2016, 04:46 PM

BuriedByCena is looking to come up from OCW...

Roman should be on nxt. Maybe they keep teach him more than a superman punch.
Old 01-24-2016, 07:29 PM
WWE Women's Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...

For me, i don't see the point. So Big SHow goes down to NXT and puts someone over - does that actually mean anything when they come up to the main roster? Unless they want to start an angle there and carry it over to the main roster(which will never happen since so many are repackaged for the main roster), i think it is a waste. If the main roster really wants to help out NXT, guys like Show and Henry who have been there forever and don't add to the product, and guys like Orton and Cena who have been on top so long and don't need the spotlight anymore, need to start taking time off so spots clear up on the roster and it gives others a chance to shine. I am not saying they need to quit(although for a few guys, prime is so far in the rearview that they can't even see it anymore) but the biggest issue in wwe right now is too many guys have been there forever and there are no spots open unless wwe creates a new one like with Reigns. Give the guys and girls some tv time and you never know what might happen.
Old 01-25-2016, 01:55 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Allen jobber Neal Styles is heading to NXT right after I see perhaps Kevin Owens heading to nxt he is been a constant jobber send big slow there , Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns definitely NXT bound!