WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which Scenario Is Better?
Scenario One 1 14.29%
Scenario Two 2 28.57%
Neither Both Suck 4 57.14%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2016, 05:20 PM
Edgeheadsince99

ryder123 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Royal Rumble 31?

I have a late Royal Rumble theory. Every year I try and come up with winners and surprise entrants so here is my first...

Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Brock Lesnar are in the final four. Lesnar and Reigns have no choice but to team up against the Wyatts...eventually eliminating Luke Harper and finally Bray Wyatt. Lesnar and Reigns go face to face both looking at the Title possibly sitting on a stool beside the Time Keeper. The Wyatts with Strowman and Rowan re-enter and beat down Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns. They succeed in eliminating Lesnar leaving Reigns down in the corner. Before the referee can ring the bell...the Clock comes on the tron..it counts down...3...2...1! TIME TO PLAY THE GAME. Vince is at ringside laughing and walking back and forth. Its personal...HHH is taping his wrists as he walks to the ring. Reigns is on his feet as HHH enters and the two men start brawling. Steph slides the Sledgehammer into the ring, Reigns goes for the spear but is struck by the hammer. HHH tosses Reigns over the rope with ease. The bell rings and HHH is the Champion. Vince and Steph celebrate with HHH as the camera shows Reigns out cold on the floor.

My second theory is pretty straight forward. Reigns wins the Rumble and is still the champion. Triple H still returns and beats him down all over the arena. Pedigree on the table..etc..etc. Either way..HHH returns tonight and it is indeed time to play the game!
Old 01-24-2016, 06:21 PM

KromyD is looking to come up from OCW...KromyD is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryder123 View Post
I have a late Royal Rumble theory. Every year I try and come up with winners and surprise entrants so here is my first...

Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Brock Lesnar are in the final four. Lesnar and Reigns have no choice but to team up against the Wyatts...eventually eliminating Luke Harper and finally Bray Wyatt. Lesnar and Reigns go face to face both looking at the Title possibly sitting on a stool beside the Time Keeper. The Wyatts with Strowman and Rowan re-enter and beat down Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns. They succeed in eliminating Lesnar leaving Reigns down in the corner. Before the referee can ring the bell...the Clock comes on the tron..it counts down...3...2...1! TIME TO PLAY THE GAME. Vince is at ringside laughing and walking back and forth. Its personal...HHH is taping his wrists as he walks to the ring. Reigns is on his feet as HHH enters and the two men start brawling. Steph slides the Sledgehammer into the ring, Reigns goes for the spear but is struck by the hammer. HHH tosses Reigns over the rope with ease. The bell rings and HHH is the Champion. Vince and Steph celebrate with HHH as the camera shows Reigns out cold on the floor.

My second theory is pretty straight forward. Reigns wins the Rumble and is still the champion. Triple H still returns and beats him down all over the arena. Pedigree on the table..etc..etc. Either way..HHH returns tonight and it is indeed time to play the game!
Now I am more convinced Reigns/HHH wont win the strap lol. If anything could probably see some sort of Vince & Reigns VS Steph & HHH fixture at WM32 instead... Have Vince get fed up of Steph's antics the Raw prior to Fastlane, a couple weeks to build HHH/Reigns on the road to 'Mania than have Vince back Reigns. If creative work it right, that could be a stipulation added to make the card appeal more.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote