WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-11-2016, 03:21 PM
Lost Cause

Seosa is looking to come up from OCW...Seosa is looking to come up from OCW...

1. Bryan. I don't think Bryan vs. Nakamura is out of the question.

2. Ambrose & Wyatt. Both could strike gold if given the opportunity.

3. Reigns v Haitch.
Owens v Lesnar, a feud which I think will begin at the Rumble with a brawl.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio 8 View Post
1. Bryan or Cesaro - From what I've read online Cesaro is ahead of schedule in his rehab so should be back in time for Mania. Guy puts on a solid match and could easily fill 25-30 mins of the card if the booked him right.

2. I agree with the above post about Joe getting the nod. He has been amazing in NXT, especially his more recent matches. He would slot into a top feud easily.

3. Roman Reigns vs Triple H

I see Brock Lesner vs Reigns part 2 for the title he wants it back
Reigns sucks as a champion and noone cares about him!

It's going to happen so can't pretend it isnt.

Jericho vs Undertaker

Heel Jericho vs Taker would be perfect. Jericho can play the smug vicious character with ease and will do anything it take to beat Taker at Mania and join Lesnar as the only other person to do it. Would be like when he went after Michaels in a way.

Lesnar vs Samoa Joe

Beast vs Beast if Joe is brought up correct. He can also hold his own on the mic against Heyman so the promos would also add to the match instead of just Heyman carying the full feud.
Jericho fought undertaker long time ago so no that is waste of a jobber match I don t see underflaker wrestling this year !
Old 01-12-2016, 06:40 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
Jericho fought undertaker long time ago so no that is waste of a jobber match I don t see underflaker wrestling this year !
Undertaker will be in the Main Event - Mania is in Texas! He doesn't have that many Manias left so he is pretty much guaranteed to be at this one.

If the rumours are correct he was set to face Cena. But I see him fighting someone like Kevin Owens.
Old 01-12-2016, 10:02 AM

Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...Rocky84 is looking to come up from OCW...

1. What we know...

-Sting needs surgery, but he didn't "break his neck" like some people think. He needs the same surgery Cena needed in 2008 that took him 3 months to return from. He isn't in pain day to day, and he said he "absolutely" has one more match left in him on Flair's show in December. So he's 50/50. Wouldn't count on it tho.

-Batista is set to start filming a movie in February so that takes him off the list since he won't be able to build a match in time for Mania.

-Rock will not be wrestling since he'll be filming Baywatch and is only getting away for Mania.

-Daniel Bryan has been cleared by an outside doctor but not cleared by the WWE doc. WWE is currently looking for a 3rd doctor to weigh in. Chances are looking pretty good for him...prob 70/30 in favor of him being in Mania.

-Jericho is supposed to be on tour with his band during Wrestlemania...straight from his mouth via Twitter and a link posted by him in his touring dates. They could be canceled of course for more money from WWE, so it's possible I suppose, but I'd say 50/50 at best.

-Kurt Angle is possible, but who knows at this point? I'd say 60/40 there in favor of him coming.

2. I see them pushing Owens like they did last night...putting him in with the champ. But I don't want see him being pushed to face Brock or Undertaker...he doesn't have the name recognition that casual fans need to tune in to see Brock or Taker face off against.

Kalisto is already being pushed as the next Mysterio.

Hopefully they bring in Samoa Joe and Styles along with Balor and push them to the moon.

Bully Ray should be recreated and pushed as the Dudleys are running out of opponents.

3. Given the injuries and possible comebacks, I'd say the top 3 main event matches that should be made (if we don't have Jericho or Angle) are...

Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar (c) - Brock wins Rumble

Roman Reigns (w/ The Rock) vs Triple H (w/ HBK)

"The Demon" Finn Balor vs "The Deadman" Undertaker

OR

Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker (c) -Taker wins Rumble

Brock Lesnar vs Bray Wyatt w/ The Family

Triple H vs Samoa Joe (or AJ Styles)

& Daniel Bryan vs Chris Jericho (or Kurt Angle) if 2 out of the 3 came back.

This card could be if HHH and Roman settle it at Fastlane.
Old 01-14-2016, 01:58 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t2ne View Post
With the current state of the roster due to injuries I have three questions I want a realistic opinion or answer to.
1) who makes a realistic return to wrestlemania?(ex.batista Bryan angle etc)
2) what surprise wrestler do you think they push to become more relevant at mania? Someone realistic yet not expected as much as a wyatt Owens or Ambrose which would be the more expected pushes(ex Neville social outcast etc)
3)what are your main event matches?(Only three)
Thanks for your opinions and answers
1. I think The Rock and Stone Cold are the best we're going to get.
2. I don't expect anyone. I just expect Reigns to finally get a signature win on a big stage.
3. Reigns vs. HHH, Brock vs. Bray, Taker vs. KO
Old 01-14-2016, 04:20 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
1) who makes a realistic return to wrestlemania?(ex.batista Bryan angle etc)
I hope its Daniel Bryan or Antonio Cesaro! I am too anticipated for their in-ring work after they return
Quote:
2) what surprise wrestler do you think they push to become more relevant at mania? Someone realistic yet not expected as much as a wyatt Owens or Ambrose which would be the more expected pushes(ex Neville social outcast etc)
Maybe Balor Club. I would surely want Wyatt, Owens & Ambrose but excluding these three, I think Kalisto
Quote:
3)what are your main event matches?(Only three)
Its wholely what i want.

1. Owens/Wyatt VS Lesnar
2. Reigns VS Triple H
3. Ambrose VS Jericho
Quote:
Thanks for your opinions and answers
Welcome. And What about your opinion on these question?

Last edited by ShinChan : 01-14-2016 at 04:24 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:53 PM

Noshowers is looking to come up from OCW...

1. As others have said, it;s basically Daniel Bryan or bust for WWE. Those others listed aren't realistically in the cards, and Bryan has been cleared etc etc so we will see.

2. I do like the ideas of Neville and Kalisto, but I am going to go with a different name here. Sami Zayn just returned and has a deep history with Kevin Owens. If Owens goes over and wins the belt from Ambrose, Sami Zayn could come in and bring that amazing program to the WWE fans for the first of hopefully a few separate runs for these guys. that storyline writes itself, and Sami is so likeable not even creative could screw it up with fairy tale or grapefruit scripted promos.

3. Three big matches

a. HHH / Reigns - Hope it isn't for the belt, Hunter doesn't need another tally on the Hall of Fame career. Classic grudge match that does not need the title to have the impact they are looking for.

b. Lesner vs Bray Wyatt - Already planted these seeds, technically this could be the title match if Lesner or Bray win the Rumble. Would love for a setup where the Wyatt family screw Lesner out of the Rumble win and deliver it to Bray, then Lesner goes on a Rampage leading up to their one on one at Wrestlemania. Is Bray ready to headline? Perhaps not, but roman wasn't either.

c. Hoping Match 3 is Owens vs Sami Zayn for the IC title. It's about time the IC belt became a sought after prize and big PPV match and this is where to showcase what Sami and KO can do in the ring together. Pure classic and showstealer just begging to be booked.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:45 PM

mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...mkw1962 is looking to come up from OCW...

The surprise comeback will be Daniel Bryan, he will win the Andre the giant memorial battle royal.
The big push is starting tonight at the Royal Rumble when Bray Wyatt eliminates Brock.
The 3 main events are:
1. HHH(C) vs. Roman Reigns
2. Bray Wyatt vs. Brock Lesnar
3. Undertaker vs. Kevin Owens
Some of these matches could change like Roman could be champ vs. HHH or it could be Brock and Kevin.