WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-24-2016, 07:44 AM

aaronmb is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller1979 View Post
Jim Cornette said it best. "If there was betting in wrestling and I was the favorite, you better believe I'm going to take all my money and betting on the other guy. And you better believe I'm going to throw that mother fucker."

I remember reading that the odds for the Undertaker/Lesnar match at wrestlemenaia XXX swung wildly for Lesnar the closer we got to mania. It wasn't reported ANYWHERE that Lesnar was going to win. How did people know?
If I remember correctly, there were various reports on the day of XXX that were saying it wasn't completely finalized yet, particularly with that match. I think it was implied that it was Taker's last match.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:49 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...Azane worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Stone Cold ET to win it all, millions bet on him by Mr. McMahon

IT WAS ME AUSTIN, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG.
Old 01-24-2016, 04:34 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Teddy Irving is looking to come up from OCW...Teddy Irving is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieBear View Post
Who knows, maybe McMahon and his family already place bets for WWE's events. That's why so many matches have become predictable.
If McMahon was going to bet on them he would bet big money on the ones that are not the favourites and then have them win. Why would he bet on the lower odds ones and win less money when he decides the outcomes