WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Undertakers greatest Wrestlemania match is????
Against Brock Lesnar 0 0%
Against HBK I 30 57.69%
Against HBK II (streak vs career) 4 7.69%
Against HHH 1 1.92%
Against HHH 2 0 0%
Against HHH 3 6 11.54%
Against Ric Flair 1 1.92%
Against Bray Wyatt 0 0%
Against CM Punk 3 5.77%
Against Kane I 4 7.69%
Against Kane II 1 1.92%
Against Jake Roberts 0 0%
Against Syco Sid 0 0%
Against Big show and A-Train 0 0%
Other, specify 2 3.85%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2015, 09:59 AM
Ain't it sleep first then eat?
WWE Diva's Champion

Chicago1989 is looking to come up from OCW...Chicago1989 is looking to come up from OCW...Chicago1989 is looking to come up from OCW...

For overall favorite, it's Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania 25. It's pro wrestling and storytelling personified. You have 2 icons, 2 of the greatest performers in WrestleMania history clashing in their home state. It doesn't get more epic than that. You also add their long history together and JR on commentary....classic.

I would say the Ric Flair match has to be the most intense out of all of the Undertaker WM matches. Very underrated but one hell of a war.

For buildup, I would say Undertaker vs. Kane at WrestleMania 14. Their storyline and buildup leading up to the match was memorable and legendary.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:02 PM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

It's not even close. Taker/HBK at WM25.

However the list created by the OP is downright pathetic. You put in some of the worst Taker matches in history... yet left out Taker/Batista at WM23 and Taker/Edge at WM24. Granted neither of them hold a candle to Taker/HBK at WM25, but why would you even include the matches with Wyatt, Jake the Snake, and Big Show-ATrain?

Taker/HBK at WM25 was a masterpiece. It shows how great Taker is at his advanced age.. but it also showcases HBK as who I believe is the greatest in-ring performer of all time with Kurt Angle a very close 2nd. Even though you were pretty sure Taker was going to win the entire time, you still actually got nervous. It's honestly the last edge of my seat match I can remember.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 02:14 AM
WCW TV Champion

GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...GameOver worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Only choices for me are all matches with Triple H and HBK and the match against Batista who was the first to appear to have his number, the match with Randy Orton was pretty good but there wasn't really a thought he'd lose

not until Batista came along that match was kick ass

but HBK and Taker took it to a whole new level 2 matches in a row.
Top 5 greatest matches of all time including all the storyline leading upto them.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:23 AM

Begather is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieBear View Post
Both matches with Shawn Michaels. I also enjoyed the match with Ric Flair. Yes, I said it. But I loved the feud and the blood was awesome.
You liked the blood? I don't understand it truly. How can someone like the blood?
Old 07-31-2015, 08:50 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...

No love for the Wrestlemania 19 match against A Train and Big Show? Who would have ever thought that!?
Old 07-31-2015, 08:51 PM
WCW TV Champion

Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...Aquaman6686 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
No love for the Wrestlemania 19 match against A Train and Big Show? Who would have ever thought that!?
If that match had ended off that chokeslam Undertaker hit on A-Train about 20 seconds in, it would have been so much better.
Old 01-23-2016, 09:04 AM

Begather is looking to come up from OCW...

Really awesome thread and lovely people to read out. Thanks
baby stroller reviews
gas grill review
Old 01-23-2016, 09:28 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...J.J. worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It's hard to vote against that first HBK/Taker match but I went with streak vs career. It was a classic match and HBK, despite losing really went out with a bang. Two guys in their mid 40s putting on the best match on the card and arguably in my opinion the best match of the year. Even if we all speculated that HBK would lose, it was convincing that it could go either way.