WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-22-2016, 10:15 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Meh, it's guaranteed to be a boring match and Wyatt/Heyman would essentially be carrying the entire program. Honestly, it doesn't make much sense to me at this point. Strowman needs a whole hell of a lot of work before he's polished enough for a real push. Why put him in a position in which he's destined to fail? He faces Lesnar and than... what? Is he going to be World Champion even though he can't cut a 10 second promo or wrestle a 2 star match?

The only way this works is if WWE decides to make Wyatt, Strowman's permanent manager and take him out of the ring altogether. Essentially, they would need to make Wyatt the Heyman to Strowman's Lesnar. Again though, it would work much better if Strowman could actually go. That's one thing that Lesnar had right off the bat.

To me this just seems like one of those far fetched possibilities that are thrown around in Creative. Strowman's probably on a list of about 10 names right now. It's highly unlikely that he gets the match in my opinion.
Old 01-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
So for a little while you were getting to be a better poster, but you are starting to regress, and this post is one of the reasons why.

You do understand that Strowman is supposed to be a monster right? He is supposed to be plodding and no sell moves. It adds to the character.

He doesn't need to go out there and do flips and chain wrestle, he is 6'8 and 385 pounds. All he needs are some punches, a slam or two, a big boot, and his choke to be effective.
I understand Strowman is supposed to be a monster. I understand that's his character.

What I'm saying is that to put on a good WM match with Brock Lesnar, you need to be more than that.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote