WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who should conquer the Beast in future?
Roman Reigns 5 26.32%
Finn Balor 0 0%
Kevin Owens 9 47.37%
Bray Wyatt 4 21.05%
Samoa Joe 0 0%
Other 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2016, 10:41 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
WWE is definitely going the Superman route for Reigns and it's just something many aren't interested in as we've seen so much of it with John Cena for the past decade.
That's understandable yet, due to the absences of WWE's biggest stars for the next few months, somebody has to step up to fill the void.....so why not the guy who's already the world champion....and has been working so hard to get where he is?

As far as I'm concerned, Roman was pushed too fast after the break-up of the Shield.....then built slowly back up. The company could afford to move cautiously because they had Seth Rollins, John Cena, Daniel Bryan and others who could entertain the fans while Roman made a more logical ascent.

Now, things are different with all the damn injuries. Still, we have Brock Lesnar who, as terrific as he is, can't remain an unbeatable monster forever.....anymore than could any other wrestler.

Plainly, WWE Creative is building toward a Lesnar-Reigns clash.....and adding mystique by suggesting Brock isn't the 'good guy' he seemed to be before his last hiatus.

I say Roman Reigns conquers the Beast.....either at the Rumble or at WM32. Reigns has earned his stripes; I don't think the fans will reject him as they did last year.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2016, 07:45 PM
Knows his role. Shuts your mouth!
WWE Diva's Champion

Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...Skinsley is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Reigns will go over Brock clean at some point, just so he "looks strong".
But I really want Kevin Owens to get great match out of Lesnar and end up coming ontop, even if it culminates in a feud that resembles the one he had with Cena. The match would be great and the rub would be great and Kevin Owens will be on his way to a future WWE title reign.

The "powerhouse" comment should not be considered for Bray... the current gimmick relies more on his psychological methods rather than his strength, that's why Harper, Rowan and Strowman are knocking about. He's strong...but powerhouse just doesn't sound right. That being said.... Bray Wyatt needs a major push to become a nailed on top guy! And a Lesnar feud would be just the right rub.

Hate Cena. Respect Cena.

Hello, I'm AWESOME!
sendpm.gif
Old 01-21-2016, 11:36 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Diva's Champion

BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...BringThePain834 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The only thing I have to say here is that Brock losing clean just won't end his dominance at all, no matter who beats him clean.
Old 01-22-2016, 03:10 AM
Million Dollar Champion

MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...MartialHorror worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Bray Wyatt? Hell no.

Nothing against Bray, but WWE doesn't seem to have THAT much faith in him based on his booking. Furthermore, the more air time Bray gets, the more boring he becomes. Roman Reigns probably will get the win, because Brock needs to be conquered by someone more dominant.

Cena? Doesn't need it. Rollins or Bryan? Unconvincing (and as much as we like Rollins, he'll never be 'that guy'). Roman is the only one who fits the mold, although I'm not crazy about that. lol.
sendpm.gif