WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-18-2016, 08:20 AM

timothy26 is looking to come up from OCW...timothy26 is looking to come up from OCW...timothy26 is looking to come up from OCW...

It's not worth speculating about Punk. He's in UFC now and he is a man of convictions, he won't return for the fans and he won't return for money, he might do it if he wants but I see that as incredibly unlikely.

WWE needs to pull their heads in and make a decision with Bryan, he wants to wrestle and if they don't want to clear him, let him go elsewhere to work
Old 01-18-2016, 09:44 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I would say Return Of Daniel Bryan is realistic enough but Return Of CM Punk is too much hypothetical.

They do possess one similarity though and that is the crowd will be nuts seeing each of them return. As a fan of both, I would be happy for their return.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-18-2016, 01:41 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

Holy fuck, can't you move on from Punk?.. Are you still on your knees sucking him off?.. There's no reason to talk about him and WWE anymore.. If you want to discuss him, talk about his UFC career... He's not a wrestler anymore, get it through your thick fucking head.. He has a different career path now... Move the fuck on, it's getting pathetic. 15 year's from now you morons will continue to talk about him returning to WWE, i know it.

Daniel Bryan is a different story, he's still employed and could possibly return in the future, but it's still unlikely, both seem to be waiting for his contract to end so they can go their separate ways.. Bryan will wrestle again but it probably won't be in WWE.

But seriously, continuing to talk about Punk returning to WWE is absolutely pathetic. He has a different career path now. Neither side wants to do business with each other.. Move on, It's so embarrassing, not just for you but wrestling fans in general.

Bring in star names like Austin, Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy... Those guys are more realistic than CM Punk (they're bigger stars to).. That's real star power right there.
Old 01-21-2016, 04:14 PM

mace87 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think some of you missed the "hypothetical" part of the topic!

WWE is quite clearly short of star power so close to Mania so I was being "hypothetical" in the returns of these the genuine stars!

I love UFC and hope Punk proves his doubters wrong and has a good career there and if I'm honest if and it is a big if he ever comes back to WWE it would be great! I know that he's training for his first fight in UFC right now but the question being asked was a "hypothetical" if he was available and wanted to return and WWE wanted his back to be a draw for Mania would now be a good time "hypothetically"!

As for Bryan his health is the most important thing and that should be considered over everything else but from a "hypothetical" stand point with WWE needing star power to draw for Mania would people want to "hypothetically" see him return!

In my personal opinion I'd rather see guys like Balor, Breeze, Crews, Owens, Zayn etc rise to prominence but that doesn't give the up and coming Mania any star power hence the "hypothetical" thread!
sendpm.gif