WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2016, 10:55 PM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

People will tune in to see Goldberg (some of them will have never watched TNA before) it's as simple as that.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 02:20 AM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
I fail to see what's so funny about what I said but I digress.

I'll give you a little bit in the fact people will tune in to see Goldberg, he's a man with star power.

However the build and push they would more than likely give him would be a complete waste in the fact that he would not stay. He is nothing more than a part timer who would come in for a pay day and leave.

That is the absolute last thing TNA needs. What they need (and it's been said before, in this thread even) are stars they can build the company around. I've heard they've done great by EC3 and that Micheal Bennett is in line for a good push come his debut. That's what they need not another miniscule ratings pop that Goldberg would give them.

Relevant meaning no one cares. Yes it will be a little bit entertaining for a short time span but in the long run it does nothing but feed Bill Goldberg's ego.
They need a lot of things and they can't be choosers.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote