WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-25-2015, 02:14 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadGuy92 View Post
Remember a few months back when everyone was begging for The Shield triple threat match at Wrestlemania? The WWE has the perfect storm to set that up if they decide to pull the trigger. All they would need is to align two more pieces. As long as Rollins is cleared by then and to have Ambrose win the Royal Rumble. Roman is the Champ. Rollins is entitled a rematch. And Ambrose gets a guarenteed shot at Wrestlemania. As for who should win? No clue. As far as what HHH, Lesnar, Sheamus will be doing. No idea. But if they wanted the triple threat match. It could happen.
It would be really a perfect storm..... But there is no chance of it happening at Wrestlemania 32 because Seth Rollins cant return so soon.... As much as i remember, He broke his ACL, MCL & Meniscus too.... So he may return before Summerslam although i am not sure about it too but Wrestlemania nopes! Ortho matters require long time to heal.... I tore my ACL last year and i am still healing although without surgery! I hope it happens at Wrestlemania 33 or Summerslam with Reigns being heel, Rollins being face and Ambrose being face too
By the way, I dont see WWE giving Ambrose a place in main event of Wrestlemania because He is considered just a sidekick and not a main eventer by WWE but i see main event potential in him...
Old 12-25-2015, 02:17 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcordloh View Post
Okay, I'm sorry but that isn't a real sport stuff is BS. He tore his knee doing a routine move. It's just as dangerous if not more dangerous. Because if he comes back for Mania he will be wrestling full time.

If anything I think they should rest and recover more. Why? Because you are putting hell on your body. I know a few indy guys around here and they are messed up from "little" 6-8 minute matches 3-4x a month. I can't imagine what those 10-15 minute matches 4x a week do to you.
Yeah I worded it a bit wrong. NorCal cleared up what I was meant to say. Rollins doesn't have to do the phoenix splash or all these such dangerous moves. He isn't running Kilometres/miles in couple hour spans, or tennis were they continuely have to run side to side back to back, basketball were you run up and down a court and jump at all times and rugby where you do exactly what you do in wrestling pretty much but you have people trying to hurt you on the ground. Now I know wrestling has all those elements in some form but they are not required. You can't just decide not to run up and down the court in basketball. You also have guys, if doing there job properly are doing the best they can to not seriously hurt you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 06:49 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I think when the eventual Shield triple threat match at Mania happens, it's going to be the biggest thing in a long time. That being said, I don't see it happening for years. People will continuously, every single year predict the Shield triple threat for Mania, and every single year WWE won't give it to them... until they do, which I think is smart.

As for OP, even if Rollins could make the comeback, there's no shot of Dean winning the Rumble at this point. He just won the IC title and he's not positioned near well enough to main event Mania. This would be the perfect storm if the perfect storm were a light drizzle.
Old 12-25-2015, 08:13 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

It can't happen right now. Rollins won't be at Wrestlemania. Summerslam 2016 will be a good place to have that match take place.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote