WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-24-2015, 08:26 AM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockie Maivia View Post
I may be in the minority here, but I just fail to see the attraction in Wyatt Vs Lesnar. Ones full of theatrics whilst the other is a wrecking machine. I don't feel like their styles would mesh well or there would be any chemistry.

Also Bray Wyatt is a small little man compared to Lesnar. If he wasn't fat it might be easier to buy him as a threat but in my opinon he doesn't have the athleticism required to buy him as a believable threat to Lesnar as say a Kevin Owens or a Samoa Joe would.

In my opinion Wyatt and Lesnar should be kept far far apart.
I pretty much feel this way. I'm trying to think of a better alternative for Wyatt though but the roster is so thin I don't see a singles match that makes sense. However I know Lesnar is not it