WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2015, 03:24 AM

jpickens is looking to come up from OCW...jpickens is looking to come up from OCW...

Bram reminds me of a young Rip Morgan a tough but skilled individual all we need now is a modern day Jonathon Boyd or Sheepherders to team him up with and TNA could have a team that would make people forget the Ascension.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 12:43 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

SoulTrain4 is looking to come up from OCW...SoulTrain4 is looking to come up from OCW...SoulTrain4 is looking to come up from OCW...

Bram impressed me during the match and angle with Magnus but he's always been a guy that was just there. Like I had no attachment or personal interest in the character at all until he made Magnus kiss his boot...then I thought maybe this is going somewhere.

I do need for him to be more than generic psycho heel too.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:03 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Bumping this thread for PopTV promotional purposes.

I said in the Impact Support thread that, in effect, I'm holding out hope that 2016 is the year of Bram.

This guy is arguably the most important young heel in the company not named EC3. With his legal issues now by the wayside, there's little reason I can see not to strap a rocket to his back right out of the gate. I know the Pop debut is going to be almost entirely centered around crowning the company's next World Champion, but if you ask me, crowning one isn't enough to attract a new audience (or a returning one). Especially not when the four competitors who can be crowned are all former champions. Three of whom held the title in 2015.

Not that any of them winning would be a bad thing (well, maybe Matt Hardy would be), but I'd be far more excited by the idea of Bram forcing himself into contention by destroying whoever does win (hopefully a face like Lashley), similar to how Desmond Wolfe made a name for himself when he debuted years ago, taking Kurt Angle apart to end the show.

If you can't land a free agent or two to make a splash, make something happen with what you do have. Especially when what you have is fucking Bram.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.