WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-14-2015, 12:59 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The one time I have went to ROH they were probably the most entertaining in their one match then most of the other guys on the roster that came out several times. They are very good live and kept the crowd standing up. I've been a fan since Wrestle Kingdom last year. I underestimated their presence in person. They are kind of a niche thing I would say though. Can't picture them outside of what they are doing now to be honest.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote