WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-21-2015, 02:27 PM

Double S is looking to come up from OCW...

I've been harsh on people changing mania lately, 21 and 19 particularly, but 22 needed changing as its totally forgettable

US championship
Rey Mysterio def JBL
same story, just for a more appropriate title, Jbl can be as great a heel on the mic as anyone so give him the foil role

Money in the bank
Rvd def Booker T vs Kane, vs masters vs hardy vs lashley
Always felt this was a weak mitb, Kane and Booker mean more than the removed and masters is the guy likley to win based off his push he got, feel this is all around stronger

Orton def Benoit
Filler, nice win to keep randy moving upwards,

Street fight
Carlito def foley
Career maker for Carlitos, in rebooking this I started with the main event I felt at the time, but this left foley irrelevent as he was only around for the perfect story, then I realised he would be ideal as Carlito was spitting apples all over the place and needed a big name win and moment to push in

Intercontinental championship
Benjamin def michaels
Michaels challenges Shelton knowing he's the guy to give him this years show stealing match, but still expects victory, build is Shelton trying to prove he's not just athletic but a winner

Women's championship
Mickie james def trish (c)
Perfect

Hhh def flair
They had a nice back and forth around survivor series, have a final match here

World heavyweight championship
Undertaker vs kurt angle(c)
I didnt put as result as I'm back and forth, knowing kurts state and how close he is to leaving Id say taker win, taker wins the rumble a year early here btw the nwo Classic needed to happen here

WWE tag team championship
Mnm (c) def Kendrick & london
Short match to calm the crowd before the main event

WWE championship
John cena def edge (c)
Edge vs foley was match of the night, but this was my feeling at the time and remains it now, edge was on form during this period as champion then after he really had something to prove so would have delivered a classic lead up rather than the forgettable hhh match
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 03:37 PM

Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...

This could of easily been one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time but some of the matches were just terrible in my opinion, I personally feel that HHH should of won the rumble instead of Mysterio as much as I loved Mysterio I feel that the main event should of had the winner of the Royal Rumble in it, I would of made the following changes such as:

1) MnM (C) Vs London & Kendrick Vs The Mexicools Vs Regal & Taylor
Wwe Tag Team Titles Four Corners Elimination Match. This would be a nice opener with some good spots with MnM retaining the titles.

2) RVD Vs Matt Hardy Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Ric Flair Vs Rey Mysterio Vs Lashley
Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I would of taken out Finley and put Mysterio in there with the same result.

3) Chris Benoit (C) Vs Booker T Vs JBL
Triple Threat United States Title Match. I'd have added Booker T to the match and scarped the Boogyman match and have Jbl winning the title here.

4) Trish Stratus (C) Vs Mickie James
Women's Title Match. Stays the same, decent match.

5) Edge Vs Mick Foley
Hardcore Match. Stays the same another great match.

6) Shawn Michaels Vs Eddie Guerrero
Singles Match. Had Eddie been alive at this time it would of been an epic match, I read that they wanted to make this match after Survivor Series 05, it would be a show stealer IMO.

7) Batista (C) Vs Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Title Match. I would of done this match instead with Ortan going over by winning a tournament like Cena did in 05.

8) Kurt Angle Vs Undertaker
Streak Match. I would of had this at Mania instead with Kurt coming over to Smackdown to challenge Taker and would of been a month later instead of it being at No Way Out.

9) Kane & Big Show (C) Vs Carlito & Masters Vs Cryme Time Vs Cade & Murdoch
World Tag Team Titles Four Corners Elimination Match.

10) John Cena (C) Vs Triple HHH
Wwe Title Match. I would keep this the same except have HHH win the Rumble and go onto Mania but keep Cena as the underdog champion.

That is my card for mania and I think it could of been one of the best had these matcha taken place.
Old 03-22-2015, 05:06 PM

WarMachineUSA is looking to come up from OCW...

1. Tag Team Title Unification Match
Big Show & Kane def. MNM

2. Money in the Bank
RVD def. Carlito, Chris Masters, Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Bobby Lashey and Finlay

3. United States Championship
Chris Benoit def. Booker T to retain

4. Hardcore Match
Edge w/ Lita def. Mick Foley

5. Women's Championship
Mickie James def. Trish Stratus to become new champion

6. Intercontinental Championship
Ric Flair def. JBL to retain

7. No Holds Barred
Shawn Michaels def. Mr. McMahon

8.World Heavyweight Championship
Rey Mysterio def. Randy Orton to become new champion

9. Undertaker def. Kurt Angle

10. WWE Championship
John Cena def. Triple H to retain
Old 11-30-2015, 08:59 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

My changes would be the following:

Tag Team match for the World Tag Team Championship
Kane & Big Show(C) def. Carlito & Chris Masters

Money In The Bank Ladder match
Rob Van Dam def. Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry, Finlay, Matt Hardy, and Bobby Lashley

Interpromotional match
JBL def. Ric Flair
This should have definately happened. The dirtiest players in the game go one-on-one.

Hardcore match
Edge (w/ Lita) def. Mick Foley

Singles match for the United States Championship
Chris Benoit(C) def. Booker T (w/ Sharmell)
I believe they had a feud prior Wrestlemania. It ends here.

Singles match for the Women's Championship
Mickie James def. Trish Stratus(C)

No Holds Barred match
HBK def. Mr. McMahon

Singles match for the World Heavyweight Championship
Rey Mysterio def. Randy Orton(C)
Angle never wins the Battle Royal. It's Orton who wins it. Orton who was Smackdown's #1 heel at that time. Rey still wins the Rumble and faces Orton for Eddie's honour.

Singles match
The Undertaker def. Kurt Angle
This would have been the shit. Amazing match. Totally Wrestlemania worthy.

Playboy match

Singles match for the WWE Championship
John Cena(C) def. Triple H
Nothing to change here.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub McCallister View Post
This could of easily been one of the best Wrestlemania's of all time but some of the matches were just terrible in my opinion, I personally feel that HHH should of won the rumble instead of Mysterio as much as I loved Mysterio I feel that the main event should of had the winner of the Royal Rumble in it, I would of made the following changes such as:

1) MnM (C) Vs London & Kendrick Vs The Mexicools Vs Regal & Taylor
Wwe Tag Team Titles Four Corners Elimination Match. This would be a nice opener with some good spots with MnM retaining the titles.

2) RVD Vs Matt Hardy Vs Shelton Benjamin Vs Ric Flair Vs Rey Mysterio Vs Lashley
Money in the Bank Ladder Match. I would of taken out Finley and put Mysterio in there with the same result.

3) Chris Benoit (C) Vs Booker T Vs JBL
Triple Threat United States Title Match. I'd have added Booker T to the match and scarped the Boogyman match and have Jbl winning the title here.

4) Trish Stratus (C) Vs Mickie James
Women's Title Match. Stays the same, decent match.

5) Edge Vs Mick Foley
Hardcore Match. Stays the same another great match.

6) Shawn Michaels Vs Eddie Guerrero
Singles Match. Had Eddie been alive at this time it would of been an epic match, I read that they wanted to make this match after Survivor Series 05, it would be a show stealer IMO.

7) Batista (C) Vs Randy Orton
World Heavyweight Title Match. I would of done this match instead with Ortan going over by winning a tournament like Cena did in 05.

8) Kurt Angle Vs Undertaker
Streak Match. I would of had this at Mania instead with Kurt coming over to Smackdown to challenge Taker and would of been a month later instead of it being at No Way Out.

9) Kane & Big Show (C) Vs Carlito & Masters Vs Cryme Time Vs Cade & Murdoch
World Tag Team Titles Four Corners Elimination Match.

10) John Cena (C) Vs Triple HHH
Wwe Title Match. I would keep this the same except have HHH win the Rumble and go onto Mania but keep Cena as the underdog champion.

That is my card for mania and I think it could of been one of the best had these matcha taken place.
You do know that Eddie was dead and Batista was injured right? Which means that you can't use them to rewrite something..