WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-24-2015, 08:55 AM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

I really like this the way is but there are a couple things I'd change.

1. I'd change the winner of the MITB match. Punk wasn't supposed to win but did then had a shaky reign as champ then got another chance and knocked without of the park that time. I say take away the first time and pick between any one of the other guys and that'd be fine with me. I have the easiest time making a story out of Y2J winning it though he could have even went through his HBK feud mostly the same way because he had a guarantee in to the WHC and Batista could have brought it to RAW during the draft and it could have played into how it started with those three. Also add in Umaga as the 8th guy for #2...

2. I never liked the idea of Triple H being in the WWE title match because I never saw how it made sense but it was only to move him and the title to Smackdown a few months later. It also gives Orton a chance to escape without decisively beating either guy. Part of me wants to change the battle for brand supremacy to Triple H vs Batista in a friendly match like Dolp vs Bryan would be
.maybe have Triple H def Batista, then they branch off and everything goes as it did except Batista beating edge and getting drafted the next night.

3. John Cena def Orton to regain the WWE championship. The next night Orton wants a rematch and JBL and Triple H having won their matches make their claims to a title match. In the 4 way Cena gets out JBL who comes back and jumps Cena and gets him out then Triple H beats Orton to win it then everything goes like in 1 and 2.

Everything else is good with me
Old 11-30-2015, 08:34 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

The only thing I'd change for this Wrestlemania is to keep Jeff Hardy away from the stupid drugs.

Do you know what was the original plans for Hardy? Hardy was supposed to win the MITB briefcase and then cash in the same night on Randy Orton and become the new WWE Champion. What a moment that could have been!

EDIT: Also having Triple H vs Batista instead of Umaga vs Batista for brand supremancy would be a nice fit, but not a necessary one.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. : 11-30-2015 at 08:36 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote