WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-28-2015, 07:33 AM
Master of the Scorpion Death Lock
WWE Diva's Champion

UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeven_Zion View Post
Negative publicity? This is perfect for Bram. Assuming the charges were dropped for logical reasons, this kind of makes him legit in the worst way possible.

The whole point about him is that he's insane, he's ultra violent. TNA should jump on this as soon as they can. Even mention it during the show, make it public that he got charged for this. You want real, that's real.
I was just kind of playing devil's advocate by mentioning the possible negative(s) involved. Bram's character had seemed a little over-the-top/cartoony, but with this news floating around Bram can maybe tone his character down a little - since this gives him some new "real" street cred. Not only does this prove he's legitimately crazy, but it also proves he can be downright dangerous.

The other unstable-madmen characters on TNA's roster include Abyss & Eric Young; but Bram has a "real" claim to being nuts. There are physical legal documents from The Florida State Attorney’s office that prove he's an unstable madman (allegedly, lol). Before all of this, EY, Abyss & Bram all seemed like they were just pretending to be crazy. Bram just stepped ahead of both of them in that department, but I wonder if TNA might be hesitant to capitalize. I agree with you, they totally should...but TNA might be scared of the backlash if they're too open about it (for instance, a battered women's group could get angry, etc).

In my opinion, Bram would be smart to start studying old Jake the Snake interviews. The quiet, methodical, sinister madman would work wonders; especially with this news blurring the wrestling & real worlds. This controversial news could take Bram all the way to main event status, if TNA starts booking him the right way. All I was saying when I mentioned "negative publicity" is that TNA/Dixie could see this (and Bram himself) as a gamble. When it's not our ass (or money) on the line, it's easy to say that a company should do this or that. In this politically correct era of television, you've gotta make sure you don't step on the wrong toes...especially if TNA really is looking for a new channel to run Impact in 2016 & beyond.

Click for Spoiler:

Last edited by UFOcalling : 10-28-2015 at 07:42 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 02:45 AM

beermanaust is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lady View Post
I just read it and thought immediately that he had beat up Charlotte Flair. I had no idea that they were divorcing. He sounds like an absolute ass, and I guess the fact that he already beat up someone else a couple of years ago didn't teach him anything.

What a prat.
He pretty much is. But it isn't the case when WWE put a gag order on Debra her is it? TNA is too small, like it couldn't be like Stone Cold vs Debra again.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote