WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-31-2015, 11:01 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I am totally in for this main eventing the Wrestlemania but not 32..... Maybe 33 or 34..... Now its too soon..... And these shield guys are feuding/ feuded a lot in singles match.....
For now they should be separated for atleast 3-4 months so it increases the credibility of this gonna be awesome match
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 11:36 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

It definitely won't be the top match on the show. I don't feel it would draw as much as WWE would like, somebody like The Rock would main-event, or Brock Lesnar.. If that match would happen it would likely be a top 3 match, but it won't be a main-event.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:04 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

I would love it. 3 former stable members and buddies competing for the ultimate prize in the industry. Match writes itself...

Trouble is, its not gona mainevent Wrestlemania 32. Some smaller PPV or even some other Mania maybe, but not Wrestlemania 32. They want biggest Wrestlemania ever and attendance record so that means huge names to sell. That means, Rock, StoneCold, Taker, Lesnar, Rousey and anybody else that can be there. Shield triple threat is not big enough to mainevent that thing.
Old 11-01-2015, 05:29 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodo Sawaki View Post
I would love it. 3 former stable members and buddies competing for the ultimate prize in the industry. Match writes itself...

Trouble is, its not gona mainevent Wrestlemania 32. Some smaller PPV or even some other Mania maybe, but not Wrestlemania 32. They want biggest Wrestlemania ever and attendance record so that means huge names to sell. That means, Rock, StoneCold, Taker, Lesnar, Rousey and anybody else that can be there. Shield triple threat is not big enough to mainevent that thing.
Exactly, if WWE was smart they would do Cena/Reigns for the WWE Championship (Cena heel turn?! Or passing of the torch hand raise moment? Either way a classic moment in a classic match)
Rock/Brock,
Sting/Taker,
Rollins/Triple H /w/ HBK as ref
Stephen/Rousey (or just a Ronda Rousey segment)
make Stone Cold the host. And that has the potential to sell out the show as well.

Mainly if they have a strong lower card such as
Bryan/Owens for the IC Title,
Cesaro/Del Rio for the US Title,
Ambrose/Jericho,
Wyatt/Orton,
Paige/Charlotte/Sasha for the divas title, and
Usos/Hardy's/Dudley's/New Day TLC for the tag titles
US- BRAY WYATT
WORLD TAG TEAM- THE ASCENSION
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
Old 11-01-2015, 10:53 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoderman View Post

There is not a better and more organic storyline to main event WrestleMania 32 than Seth Rollins vs. Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. However there are a lot of other backup plans already in progress for the big stage regarding the three individuals (or so it seems of course).

It's incredible how a year and half later people still remember and love The Shield. They were an incredible fresh concept and they delivered on a weekly basis the best six-man tag matches in the history of wrestling. All of them are talented and it doesn't really matter who's better, as all of them, are really good in their own right. In fact, so good that 2015's WWE as seen all of them fighting in main event spots for the biggest title the company has. Ambrose/Rollins were the youngest main eventers in years, Reigns main evented WrestleMania 31. All of them are connected and it's really a question of when more so than "what if".

But, like I said, there've been various rumors that completely scratch this potential big story. Something like Dean Ambrose vs. Chris Jericho or Randy Orton; Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar II or John Cena and last but not least, the almost guaranteed Seth Rollins vs. Triple H.

For a back up plan, I can't really say that I am displeased. All the matches seem to have a lot of potential on card, but for me, it will be disappointing if WWE doesn't give the guys that main event spot that they so rightfully deserve.

But what do you want the most? The Shield Triple Threat or The Shield in various singles matches with big names?
I want The Shield in various single matches with big names.

Reigns vs. Rollins (c) as one of the WM main events and Ambrose vs. Cena (c) for the US Championship (we all know Cena is going to beat ADR for the title when he comes back).

The reason I say that is for one I doubt we'll ever see another triple threat WM main event match since it's rumored Vince was so against doing it at WM 31. It feels like it's bad timing for a Shield triple threat at WM. They could have did it at Summerslam since Ambrose was recently chasing the WWE WHC and Reigns been trying to get back into it, they'd just have to find Bray someone to target, Orton? And that would have worked.

Ambrose hadn't acted like he even wanted to win the WWE WHC, he just seems to be so into supporting Reigns.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:07 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I really don't think this happens to be honest. This seems to be one of those scenarios where the IWC has this clear cut vision in their head, that Vince Mcmahon just doesn't share. I've said it for a long time and I still think this, I doubt Vince Mcmahon sees a Shield triple threat as big enough to headline Mania. Perhaps if it weren't for the WWEWHC than I can see this coming to fruition, but with names like Brock Lesnar, The Rock, Taker, etc. appearing, it doesn't seem likely that these 3 will headline Mania 32 right now.

Anyways, I'd rather see them in 3 singles matches than thrown together this year. I think it will add much more to the Mania card and we can get the triple threat match at a time when it makes more sense. If Dean Ambrose had been handled better my answer probably would have been different but I can't see him near the main event of Wrestlemania this year.
Old 11-02-2015, 07:32 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

WWE are not going to try and break records and promote Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose as their Main Event at WM32. The three Superstars and the match is simply not big enough. Sure, promote as a co Main Event but this Mania is too early and too big for this to headline. It's a nice match with a nice story behind it.

Brock vs Rock - biggest match WWE can do
Taker/Sting vs Wyatt/Strowman - Taker and Sting tagging would be epic
Cena vs Bryan - Throw in the Bellas, have Cena tease the heel turn
Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose - nice match with a cool story behind it

If they can somehow bring Kurt Angle in to fight Del Rio then you have a very solid card.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$