WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who leaves Wrestlemania 32 as the champion??
The Rock 0 0%
Brock Lesnar 2 8.33%
Seth Rollins 4 16.67%
HHH 0 0%
John cena 5 20.83%
Undertaker 0 0%
Roman Reigns 11 45.83%
Bray Wyatt 0 0%
Shaemus 0 0%
Other 2 8.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2015, 09:52 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Almost impossible to answer because of factors that have yet to be determined.

If Roman Reigns stays on the learning curve he's been treading since WM31, he walks out of WM32 with the title. This is what the company wanted last year and it must have been difficult for them to change it up at the last minute. It will be even more interesting to see if he attains expectations this year......and if he does, he wins the belt at 32.

If Reigns can't carry the ball, they might use Brock as a transitional champion, although that raises the possibility he'll take the title into deep freeze again.

Or, when Cena returns from his hiatus.....especially if he comes back as a heel.....he might win the belt at WM32.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:52 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

This question like Sally said is extremely difficult to answer. As I said on another thread right now there are too many balls in the air to consider a new champ.

I was hoping Sheamus would have cashed in by now, and then Cena could have taken the belt off him by Mania. Then you'd have a Cena against ? and it could have been any number of the roster. As it is if Rollins is still holding the title come Mania 32, it will most likely be Cena or Bryan if he's back. I'll wait till the Rumble to get a better picture.
Old 10-24-2015, 09:56 AM

Just Zay'n is looking to come up from OCW...Just Zay'n is looking to come up from OCW...

Oh, I disagree with the fact that there's nobody who sticks out as getting their Wrestlemania moment. Usually, someone gets screwed out of the title (Bryan at Summerslam 2013), only for things to come full circle at the following year's Wrestlemania. And that hasn't happened this year, right? Wrong.

Ambrose will win the title. I think a Shield triple threat is pretty much a given.
Old 10-26-2015, 02:37 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'd say Rollins simply because WWE seems like the type to be petty so they'll have Rollins break CM Punk's record. I believe he'll surpass Punk's reign before MITB.
Old 10-26-2015, 08:56 AM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Zay'n View Post
Oh, I disagree with the fact that there's nobody who sticks out as getting their Wrestlemania moment. Usually, someone gets screwed out of the title (Bryan at Summerslam 2013), only for things to come full circle at the following year's Wrestlemania. And that hasn't happened this year, right? Wrong.

Ambrose will win the title. I think a Shield triple threat is pretty much a given.
I agree with your reasoning but not with your choice.
I have the Beast Incarnate, The Conqueror, BRROCKKKKK LLLESANR! Defeating Seth Rollins at WM32 to regain the WWE championship.

Lesnar NEVER has actually been beaten for rhe championship. Come WM 32 it'll be 1 whole year since Rollins stole the title from Lesnar and ever since then he's been on a journey to get back what's his. Even though along the way he got sidetracked by Undertaker, at Mania it'll come full circle and Lesnar will FINALLY get his hands on Rollins and beat the brakes off of him and win the title back.