WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-29-2015, 05:49 AM
Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Undisputed WWE Champion

NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...NSL is an Intercontinental Champion...

Owen in a landslide. I wasn't so much sad over him dying, but the tribute show, and watching the PPV half-unfold after the incident made it way too real, at an all too impressionable age. He was finally starting to come into his own, and not be Bret's little brother, and it was all swept out from under him.

Benoit's death was tragic, and hit me hard, only because I could never wrap my head around the entire thing. I have seen the effects of drugs and wrestling firsthand, but to see it hit someone that hard, and seemingly that fast, and to his entire family...It was sad. Sad just doesn't seem strong enough.

Macho Man's felt like a personal loss, because I had met him a ton of times at MSG as a kid. Still hard to believe that he's gone.

CREDIT: DAVE
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 05:18 AM

blackcomicnerd is looking to come up from OCW...

Owen Hart. At the time my mom wouldn't let me order ppv's and we still didn't have internet at the time. Like many kids in my situation we learned about the ppv results the next day at school. My friends that actually watched the ppv live that night told me and it completely shocked me. I couldn't believe it all day until that night when Raw came on.

Chris Benoit. At the time I wasn't watching wrestling so I when I heard about it initially I was shocked because I liked him when he was in WCW and when he first came to the WWF/WWE. When I learned about happened I was even more shocked and angry. I just couldn't understand how someone could murder their own child and wife like that. Ironically his death kind of made me start watching wrestling off and on again until 2012 when I started watching it consistently again.
Old 09-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Old School
WWE Diva's Champion

agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...agentmichaelscarn worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via AIM to agentmichaelscarn

Probably Warrior. I was a die hard Ultimate Warrior fan as a kid, I mean he was basically my hero as a kid. So I hated how he was basically erased from WWE for years, then when he came back for his HOF I was so excited. So him dying right after that really shook me up, atleast as much as a "celebrity" could. If he died say 5-10 years ago I probably wouldn't have been as upset. But seeing him again rekindled all the memories I had as a kid of him so it made it that much harder when he died.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:55 AM
"Original Blade"
WWE European Champion

Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...Blade is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Blade

When I first saw the news of Benoit's death announced on WWE.com, my blood ran cold. At this point, the public didn't know what had really happened, just that the bodies had been found in the Benoit home. But I knew immediately that something was very wrong here. From what I knew, Benoit didn't have any health or drug issues. He was still performing well every night. This shouldn't have happened.

As I read the original article about his death, again, before the murder/suicide thing was made clear, I got more and more uncomfortable and ill to my stomach. I wasn't sad. Something in my mind was stopping me from being sad. Because I knew this wasn't an accident like Owen, or a health/drug issue like Eddie. This was something worse, something far more sinister.

And then the details of what really happened emerged, I realised my gut feeling had been correct. And that made everything more confusing. I didn't know if I should hate Benoit, if I should feel sad, so I just kind of became numb to the whole situation for about a week.

Benoit's death didn't affect me the most in terms of sadness or nostalgia. But it certainly made me feel the strongest emotions.
Old 10-23-2015, 05:08 AM

Kurgen is looking to come up from OCW...

All of those deaths affected me in a shocking and sad manner, especially Benoit's.
Dusty was kind sad but he had not been looking well recently and I wasn't shocked.
Rowdy Roddy Piper was the one that had more impact, I know he was 61 but he didn't seem to have health issues and he was one of my favorites from way back, I had been following the debacle over his podcast and the release from the WWE Legends contract, and was waiting for him to return on Piper's Pit somewhere else, then the news hit that he passed away. After the Hogan being banned from the WWE, Piper was one of the last legends that started Wrestlemania, and the way they just did a simple tribute on Raw was disappointing. I know Dusty had more duties backstage and deserved a big tribute, but Piper should have had at least half of what Dusty had, and that's what made me more sad. After he gave so much to the business and fans, he deserved more and did not get it.
Old 10-23-2015, 07:23 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Chris Benoit hit me too hard as i was a big fan of his and how he died made me more sad......
and also Roddy Piper.... Too shocking and too early i thought it fr him....