WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 10-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Rayne Rayne is offline
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,156
Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Actually, TNA's ratings on DA have been very good for most of the summer on DA. Not just a post BFG show.
According to who?!?!? Certainly not according to the network that's currently paying for their content. If you want to talk ratings, you have to talk about the people they matter to.

Please spare me a quote from Jeff Jarrett in 2008 saying that TNA was profitable, or some other outdated junk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
- I provided you with names of people who are in or have been in the business. That's what you wanted. I don't see your point there.
You provided three people that at one point in time said TNA was a good thing. This does not allow the repeated usage of "most people" to reinforce your argument, it means that you named a few people who at one point in time said TNA was good. The point is that 'most people' is a poor debate tactic used to refer to an invisible audience which the user has no way of confirming. Maybe make a poll.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
- You did not ask for at "one point." You asked how their TV taping schedule was two years ago. They taped 2 weeks of shows in one day. A month worth of shows in 2 days. They never had additional Explosion tapings either. Explosion was / is taped on the very same night of taping Impact. Always has.
Congratulations, you win the semantic point on TNA's taping schedule. The entire purpose of the argument, the actual point, was that TNA's taping on a drastically reduced schedule from where they were a few years ago. This is inarguable, although I'm sure people might try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
- Last year's post BFG show rating was below average.
TNA's been phoning it in for over a year?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
- Again, that's your opinion. You don't speak for the rest of wrestling fans.
YOU don't think TNA being gone is a bad thing for the wrestling business. That's fine. But other fans like myself do think it's bad if TNA were to fold. You are trying to sell your opinion as fact as well. There is a difference.
No, I am stating my opinion with confidence in its accuracy. I do it well enough that people think I'm stating a fact, when all I'm actually doing is making an eloquent argument that's hard to argue against. This is called self-confidence, a trait "most wrestling fans" seem to lack.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices