WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-13-2015, 02:30 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Actually, TNA's ratings on DA have been very good for most of the summer on DA. Not just a post BFG show.
According to who?!?!? Certainly not according to the network that's currently paying for their content. If you want to talk ratings, you have to talk about the people they matter to.

Please spare me a quote from Jeff Jarrett in 2008 saying that TNA was profitable, or some other outdated junk.
Quote:
- I provided you with names of people who are in or have been in the business. That's what you wanted. I don't see your point there.
You provided three people that at one point in time said TNA was a good thing. This does not allow the repeated usage of "most people" to reinforce your argument, it means that you named a few people who at one point in time said TNA was good. The point is that 'most people' is a poor debate tactic used to refer to an invisible audience which the user has no way of confirming. Maybe make a poll.
Quote:
- You did not ask for at "one point." You asked how their TV taping schedule was two years ago. They taped 2 weeks of shows in one day. A month worth of shows in 2 days. They never had additional Explosion tapings either. Explosion was / is taped on the very same night of taping Impact. Always has.
Congratulations, you win the semantic point on TNA's taping schedule. The entire purpose of the argument, the actual point, was that TNA's taping on a drastically reduced schedule from where they were a few years ago. This is inarguable, although I'm sure people might try.
Quote:
- Last year's post BFG show rating was below average.
TNA's been phoning it in for over a year?
Quote:
- Again, that's your opinion. You don't speak for the rest of wrestling fans.
YOU don't think TNA being gone is a bad thing for the wrestling business. That's fine. But other fans like myself do think it's bad if TNA were to fold. You are trying to sell your opinion as fact as well. There is a difference.
No, I am stating my opinion with confidence in its accuracy. I do it well enough that people think I'm stating a fact, when all I'm actually doing is making an eloquent argument that's hard to argue against. This is called self-confidence, a trait "most wrestling fans" seem to lack.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote