WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-12-2015, 08:19 PM

Hello... I'm Awesome is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Matthews mentioned it during the broadcast, sarcastically joking that "internet fans" or whatever terminology he used, would probably be mad to see him back considering the stipulations that saw him leave. KB and I talked about it in the LD, actually.

I can't really blame them. When you have a "career" match and lose, you lose your career. That means you never come back. To just pretend like, oh well, that was then and who cares, is insulting to your fans.

The solution is simple stop over-selling the nature of your stipulations. Instead of a "career" match, have it be a "loser gets fired" match. Getting fired is something you can come back from. Promising to "never wrestle in a TNA ring again" if you lose is a promise that should be taken seriously. So just stop doing that. Do what I suggested. It's safer, in case you ever want to bring someone back down the line.
Oh, thanks, I haven't gotten that far into it yet, DVR'd it. But yeah I totally agree. It makes it look like they don't give a crap about the stipulations. Loser gets fired would have made a lot more sense. Or at least have something with spud like asking Dixie if she can reinstate him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote