WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-10-2015, 03:07 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky84 View Post
Wtf? Poor attempt at mocking me bra...Sting vs Taker has been a dream match for years and years...that's what it does for them smartass. Cena vs Taker isn't going to happen...I say let's bet our accounts on it if you're so sure
Oh don't like it so much when somebody's kind of a dick to you? Than don't act like a dick towards them for no reason... treat others the way you want to be treated there bud.

You want to bet accounts on whether Cena or Sting faces Taker? Or, more likely, are you proposing to bet that it just won't be Cena? For the first option, I'd be up for it. I have much more confidence in Cena than Sting at this point, especially considering Sting's neck injury seems rather serious, with him recently saying he has to get it sorted out, or something along those lines. As for the latter option, yeah fuck that. Think I'm a damn fool or something?

Also I've already mentioned that Cena/Taker is just as large a dream match as Taker/Sting. Just because Sting and Taker were around 10 years before Cena, doesn't make a match between them any bigger. People clamor for Sting/Taker, people clamor for Taker/Cena just as much, get it? And again, I'll reiterate that Cena/Taker has a wider mass appeal than Taker/Sting, because you obviously haven't gotten that through your head. What does that do for either Cena/Taker? Not much. But it guarantees a sell-out in Arlington for WWE, which seems to be most important right now. So, while this argument is a decent one (hah), it doesn't really hold up.

Quote:
And yeah I've read a recent report on this site about the Undertaker wanting to be more active lately, and haven't heard anything about the head honchos not wanting Sting vs Taker...I mean Sting himself is campaigning for the damn match, and it's one of the reasons he signed on. Where the hell have you been?
The reports don't state that Taker is looking to be more active, they say that he IS more active than last year. After the Mexico tour and HIAC he's not booked for shit afterwards, so I have no clue what you're reading. Whereas you're completely making stuff up, I actually have sources. WON is reporting that WWE's currently looking at Kane, Stroman, and Cena as the top choices for Taker's opponent. Inquistor states that WWE is not looking at Sting vs Taker for Mania 32. I'm going to stop name dropping now as it'll probably get me in some sort of trouble, but you get the point.

Quote:
A select few people on this site have been trying to predict Cena vs Taker for ages...it hasn't happened, and won't happen this year either..."like at all"... Get over it.
So I'll be the first to be correct than? Sweet.

Thanks for the red rep by the way. Would have sucked a lot more had you actually, y'know gained any sort of good rep on this site. Nice to see that the youth of today can't handle criticism or anybody disagreeing with them though. To prove that I am, in fact, better than you, I won't retaliate.

Last edited by OYDK : 10-10-2015 at 03:20 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote