WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-17-2015, 09:13 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

I want to see TNA succeed but it's just a horribly run company and the product is so bad I can't see another tv deal. Without tv there's no money to pay the roster, which they seem to have a hard time doing now anyway, so I the reaper is close. If there is a company left they keep talking international but I bet the roster is going to be ecstatic about spending all their time overseas in the UK and India.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 09:40 PM
Sausage Farmers
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bischoff's Knob Slobberer sold outBischoff's Knob Slobberer sold out

Blah...Blah...the same idiots claiming the end of TNA yet again. It gets old. Yes, it's the same morons. It's like they spam the forum just for these type of threads and post. TNA WILL get another deal. They always do.

WWE is straight shit these days. You got 60 year old Sting and 50+ year old Dudley Boyz competing for titles. Really, the Dudley Girlz? I felt bad for New Day and Prime Time Players having to job to that shit. That's fucking sad and pathetic.

I'd rather pull hairs out of my ass one by one and eat them than watch that boring shit. To each his own....
Old 09-17-2015, 09:52 PM
is a happier and wiser man
WWE Women's Champion

Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...Reflection is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeg View Post
Nope, the plan was for Spike to let the contract to run out in October. TMZ's story even said that. Them announcing an extension to the end of the year proved that to be true.
I'm positive that the rumors had been doing the rounds much earlier than that, but whatever...

Quote:
Here's what I don't get, people like you accuse Meltzer of fabricating while at the same time, his reports were the first time many people have ever heard of Destination America. Where did he get that information before it was publicized? What a bullshit report that turned out to be, am I right?
And here's what I don't get- how can you use some of his true reports to conclude that all his reports must be true? I'm not accusing him of anything, it's blatantly obvious that many of his reports are false, and that he just makes guesses based on his knowledge. That many people heard about DA for the first time when Meltzer revealed its name, has nothing to do with whether he had any actual knowledge of what the DA officials felt about TNA, when he made the claim that TNA is going off DA come October. It is quite probable that he simply went by the alleged incident of Dixie Carter mailing the wrong guy and decided that this might happen as a consequence (as this next link has guessed). If it doesn't happen, he can simply claim that TNA has accepted a deal with lesser money. See how it works?

A dirt sheet report is hardly a reliable source to go by in a sensitive issue like that. They are claiming too many things- Dixie sending a mail expressing her discontent, putting the DA president's ID on the addressee list, TNA going into panic mode, Dixie skipping the next meeting, DA deciding to not continue with TNA for the fall season (which seems to have turned out false)... Looks like a report that's anywhere between fabricated to highly exaggerated.

Those are Wrestlezone's words, not Spike's words. Wrestlezone claimed that this was one of the things "being talked about," but it doesn't seem to be Spike's statement, as you had claimed. You take rumors from wrestling news sites way too seriously.
Old 09-18-2015, 12:17 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best_Sports_Entertainer View Post
The problem is that TNA wasn't a good show. Perhaps an alternative but not a good alternative.
You enjoying it or not isn't the issue here. The issue is that you objectively claimed it wasn't an alternative, which was absurd and wrong. So long as you understand this and agree it is an alternative (regardless of whether you think it's good or not), we're good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 09-18-2015, 02:05 PM
Jerichoholic since 1997
WWE Diva's Champion

akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...akathelaw is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesgonnakillu View Post
Blah...Blah...the same idiots claiming the end of TNA yet again. It gets old. Yes, it's the same morons. It's like they spam the forum just for these type of threads and post. TNA WILL get another deal. They always do.

WWE is straight shit these days. You got 60 year old Sting and 50+ year old Dudley Boyz competing for titles. Really, the Dudley Girlz? I felt bad for New Day and Prime Time Players having to job to that shit. That's fucking sad and pathetic.

I'd rather pull hairs out of my ass one by one and eat them than watch that boring shit. To each his own....
Sting and the Dudleys DOMINATED TNA's booking for a long time up until the last 2 years, so are you trying to say that they just now got old after re-signing with WWE?

TNA's name is a curse at this point. Even Vince Russo, who came up with the initials, thinks it's hurting their brand. Not only does it bring the phrase "Tits and Ass" to mind, which hasn't helped their ratings at any point, the letters symbolize a philosophy of erratic booking with a strong focus on past their prime stars who did all their best work for another company with a better track record.

You can call everyone else morons but to continue thinking that TNA isn't spiraling towards the grave is intensely stupid.
Old 09-18-2015, 07:38 PM
Knockout Champion

New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...New Hot Fed is looking to come up from OCW...

Seems like they are talking to DA too so it doesn't seem like it's over there either.

Still it's unfortunate how Discovery handled this. They basically pulled the plug after 6 months. After giving the impression that they would give TNA the red carpet treatment, I mean they had what, 5 shows just at the beginning? That's re-runs, highlights of the company history, plus Impact. Then boom just one show and cancelled.

Whole thing is strange to me. In a way it was what people have been dreaming for a long time, having a channel that really support wrestling with having multiple shows. Sort of like what WWE does but one TV channel. DA was ideal for this cause it was a nothing network with ghost shows. TNA had been wanting to add shows on Spike but Spike never did it. Spike always refused. Even if say...Global Impact and ReAction and Xplosion had decent ratings.

At this point, I think Panda probably should maybe buy their own small network if they want their wrestling company to succeed(and I'm not talking about a digital thing like the WWE Network). I heard that they are richer than the WWE so if it's the case, then inject real money into TNA get top people but at least make sure you don't crawl before TV executives. Just buy your own platform. Buy Bravo or something.
Old 09-19-2015, 11:49 AM

nick p is looking to come up from OCW...

WGN AND TNA would be great partners in growing TNA & bring excitement to WGN
Old 10-02-2015, 01:36 PM

brooklynman2020 is looking to come up from OCW...

If you wikipedia TNA there are now part of Panda Energy International.

Last edited by brooklynman2020 : 10-02-2015 at 01:39 PM.