WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 04:16 PM

Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...

I mean, look, I'm sure he's not a bad kid. He seems to think he likes wrestling. He wanted to try his hand at writing.....ok.....sure. I want to try my hand at flying a plane. Do you think an airline will hand me controls in a cockpit? Nope.

Maxy is doing this because he wants to and he thinks he should. This site has given him that chance and should hold the brunt of the responsibility for letting it go on. He should be held accountable for how bad he is and for not even trying to get better. Comments like how he claims to stand by what he says and that he feels he's doing a great job, aren't helping him.

Now, rather than cutting him off and sending him packing, WZ cuts the debacle back to once a week and closes the comments section so that no one can tell it like it is. I guess when you consider all the comments that get deleted in other writers' columns, this is the resolution that should be expected.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2015, 02:59 PM

Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...Really? is looking to come up from OCW...

So, Maxy posted another 'mailbag', and he reaches new levels of ineptitude. Upon cutting and pasting a question from another site, he answered it with this:

That would be the most logical option for WWE but it doesn’t look like they’re going down that path, unfortunately. It’s sad because getting rid of the US Title leaves less opportunity for the mid card. I would be fine with a merger if the WHC was still around but since that is gone, they have to get it back in play somehow. Besides, what was the point of Cena losing the title if they are just going to keep it on Rollins. It doesn’t really make Rollins look any stronger.
The question of course was whether or not Rollins would work two matches at NoC. The column was posted shortly after Raw began. Rollins walked in the back with both belts, so it has not been gotten 'rid of'. Further, they then booked the match that he said they wouldn't. For the record, it was a pretty obvious booking decision given the week before, Cena got screwed and then got sent 'out of the building'. It was exactly the path they made it look like they were going down and then went down it.

Maxy, look, I know you're not very knowledgeable, and aren't a very good writer, but you could put a mild amount of effort into this.

Finally, it's funny that there are virtually no more comments posted for him, there are no questions posted and Maxy still gives 'er the old college try. I',d assume there are virtually no comment because they are either being deleted, or people were tired of them being deleted and have just stopped. Way to go, WZ!!
Old 09-26-2015, 11:47 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Whatever happened to the mailbag, I never see it anymore? Was it discontinued?
Old 09-27-2015, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lady View Post
Whatever happened to the mailbag, I never see it anymore? Was it discontinued?
SHHHHH, my guess is that they hoped no one would notice and Maxy could just go away...
Old 09-28-2015, 02:37 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Well this seems to have gone down south judging by the posts. So Imma close it.

For the record, this is main site stuff and has nothing to do with the forums. But it's taking up space and attention. So, closed.