WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Phenom View Post
And Like I said, just because Bret only had two matches doesn't mean those were his only appearances on Raw. Matches aren't the only way to build heat and interest. Interviews and confrontations with HBK will do the job as well, not to mention the matches he did have and the vignettes that ran for him.

I wouldn't care if everyone that posted in this thread agreed with you. All its coming down to is the fact that you're all fans of Bret. Like I said, if the tables were turned and we were talking about Nash not taking the Sharpshooter, it'd be more ammo in the Nash as an asshole gun. With 'Taker having Bret beaten at the RR when Nash interfered, it made more sense for Nash to be in that same position when 'Taker interfered. Damn I wish wrestlers were this selfish today. Might be a better main event scene. I think McMahon learned from his mistakes though and now he wouldn't take wrestlers calling their own shots.
So you're resorting to making up hypotheticals? SMH. Let's just stick to what actually DID happen.

No reason to be so stubborn here. Just take your L and move on.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:05 PM
The Evenflow Effect
Knockout Champion

CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...CrucifiedRaven is looking to come up from OCW...

Some of you guys are delusional.

Owen was never booked to be the champion, so Bret never refused to put him over. A triple threat for the title at WrestleMania 11? They didn't even start doing triple threats until much later in the 90s, that was unheard of in 1995 WWF.

Davey was never meant to be champion at IYH 5. Bret needed to get "his win" back? What? He literally just won the title the month before and it was already booked that it'd be Shawn/Bret at WM12. Davey was never going to be booked to win.
Old 09-20-2015, 09:36 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...Just Do It is looking to come up from OCW...

Get his win back from Davey? LOL, Bret was the one who WANTED to lose to Davey. Come on guys...