WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-14-2015, 08:23 PM
Goin' to da pay windah!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Vee View Post
Well firstly, it's good to see TNA inducting a referee into their Hall of Fame amid their recent poor ratings and downships. They just could've inducted some hot personalities to gain popularity but they didn't, it seems like humane. But unfortunately that isn't going to bring up their TV ratings. If you want to increase your TV ratings, do something hot!
TNA isn't WWE. Their hall of fame classes have everything to do with ratings and buy rates. It would seem the TNA hall of fame goal is to truly honor the people who are important to TNA and helped TNA grow (lets pretend it's been all positive for the sake of the topic please) over the last 11 years

WWE should have gave him his recognition years ago. Every truely memorable moment from WWE I can think of during his tenure.. Hebner was probably there.

Last edited by Vintage : 09-14-2015 at 08:26 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafe_41 View Post
Yawwwwnnnn.

I can't think of anything less interesting for TNA to do at this point next to trying to continue to do business. I would be willing to say TNA will not even be around in two years so this won't matter anyway. It wouldn't shock me if they're gone by next year either. They might as well induct Adam Pacman Jones, Tito Ortiz, and that girl from Survivor that was in TNA for roughly 5 weeks. Just stop TNA. Please. It's over.
I can t think of anything less interesting for wwe! As if their HOF is better ?
All they ever induct is stars in the wrestling world that have no connection whatsoever?They're trying to parade their Hall of Fame as a legitimate entity, a la those of Pro Football or Baseball, I doubt anyone will ever see them as equals. wwe continues to enshrine wrestling and making their Hall Of Fame endeavor more of a farce. Hall of Fame is questionable and simply ridiculous. After all, this is a Hall of Fame designed for wrestlers.
The following article will examine some of the reasons why sports fans may look down their noses at this event or why some wrestling fans simply don’t care about the concept. The Bushwhackers are among the Hall of Fame class of 2015. C’mon, really? The Bushwhackers? There is no denying that these two were entertaining during their stint in WWE but did they really make that big of an impact on tag team wrestling?

The most memorable thing about these guy is the walking and the licking. The Bushwhackers were a mid-card comedy act who certainly can’t be compared to tag teams like The Road Warriors or Edge and Christian
Pete Rose, William “The Refrigerator” Perry, Bob Uecker, Drew Carey, Mike Tyson, Donald Trump, Mr. T, and Arnold Schwarzenegger (this year) have all been inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame “Celebrity Wing.”
Stop making fun of TNA cause wwe has yet to put a referee in the hall of fame and it is a right direction rather than have a celebrity in TNA!!
Old 09-15-2015, 10:28 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...Zeven_Zion worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I mean ... at least he's been in the ring more times than a lot of today's wrestlers.

Good for Earl. He's referee royalty.
Old 09-15-2015, 10:46 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

Are TNA looking at Hebners WHOLE career and not just his time in TNA?

I definitely think he's HOF-worthy if we are looking at his entire time as a referee but has he really done enough in TNA to get in? Has ANY referee in TNA's lifespan done enough to get into their HOF ahead of some of the wrestlers?

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
Old 09-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Let's not go trying to make sense of something that TNA did. I will now try to make sense of something that TNA did.

The way I see it; Earl Hebner is one of the most famous names that will probably never be allowed in the WWE HOF. He messed with Vince's money and is probably blacklisted for eternity, for all I know there were other factors involved. I have friends who are very passively interested in pro-wrestling, and they know who Earl Hebner is.

A quick reminder:

I want to say that I was about six years old when that happened, and it was like I took the blue pill. I was looking at a temporal paradox of one man meeting his double, it didn't help that I was also a huge fan of Back to the Future.

Congrats Mr. Hebner, hopefully someday you'll be allowed into the WWE HOF.
Old 09-15-2015, 05:28 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

A referee? Really? Really? (to quote the Miz)

So, TNA have five guys in their TNA, and they are already put in referees.

How about the Dudleyz? Booker T? Hogan?

This is a guy who got fired for stealing from WWE.

Why not have Bret Hart induct him, due to their association with SS 97.
Old 09-15-2015, 06:29 PM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
A referee? Really? Really? (to quote the Miz)

So, TNA have five guys in their TNA, and they are already put in referees.

How about the Dudleyz? Booker T? Hogan?

This is a guy who got fired for stealing from WWE.

Why not have Bret Hart induct him, due to their association with SS 97.
The Bubbleys( Dudleyz) already are inducted in TNA hall of fame which was a mistake cause they stabbed TNA in da back ! Booker T was nagging in so he s is no longer Mr Booker TNA as he proclaimed himself to be rather than a lousy announcer trying to hard to mimick the late Randy Macho Man Savage and Hogan is banned for life!
Old 09-15-2015, 06:52 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is why I can't take the TNA HOF seriously. Who cares if they ALL (except Jeff Jarrett) worked in WWE until they were past their prime and washed up?
Old 09-15-2015, 11:08 PM
Goin' to da pay windah!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Naitch View Post
Are TNA looking at Hebners WHOLE career and not just his time in TNA?

I definitely think he's HOF-worthy if we are looking at his entire time as a referee but has he really done enough in TNA to get in? Has ANY referee in TNA's lifespan done enough to get into their HOF ahead of some of the wrestlers?

Stiffler. Just for the name. Dude is my hero