WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Unless its been made official by DA, I'm not making a big fuss over the speculation. I try to be a glass half full kinda guy, but I'm also a realist and believe in the facts. If there has been no statement by DA, everything else is hearsay. This next episode may be the last.
Old 09-12-2015, 02:47 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

That doesn't mean much, the schedule can change on a dime.. They're only staying on DA if they announce it... I still think BFG might be their last show.
Old 09-12-2015, 11:37 PM
WWE Women's Champion

whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...whoopin' ass is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
Dave Meltzer already gave himself a safety net if he turns out to be wrong:

Itís said that TNA could stay on the network and just take a lower money deal,

- Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Sept. 9th 2015
That's shows though that it is speculation on his part, not fact. He is saying what they might do - hell, any of us could do that. If you don't have any facts to report, then you report nothing as there is nothing new. That's the problem i have with Meltzer - lots of his stuff comes across this way. It makes me question how much of what he reports is fact and how much of it is him just reporting a possibility and if it doesn't work out, the company just changed their mind.

With this, I hope they are staying on DA but we won't know for sure for a few weeks. These sorts of things are prepared in advance and not updated so you can't totally buy into them - I saw a TNA ad on Spike months after they left the channel and my receiver still says JBL and Cole do Smackdown so seeing isn't always believing.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 12:17 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Would be nice if they could get a TV deal with a channel that people actually get. We get over 400 channels with our cable and not one of them is Destination America.

I have no idea how many Canadians watched Impact when it was on Spike, but none of them are watching now. Shame there were times I used to turn it on just to get the bad taste of the WWE out of my mouth.