View Poll Results: How would you change TNA
Production Value 18 29.03%
Current Talent Roster 2 3.23%
Management Personnel 42 67.74%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2014, 12:18 PM
More Comfortable with the Seesawing
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whap Me Jungles View Post
What happened with the Menagerie? Where's the creepy stuff about them? All they seem to be is a bunch of goofs. The Kazarian vs Crazzy Steve anti-match really highlights this. He could have been part of that "clowns are scary" fear within everyone, but instead we have him splashing a knot of balloons and then pantsing the referee.

Nice sendoff for Kazarian as well. Winning by DQ over a poor man's Doink.
They're comic relief. They exist to be a break from how intense everything else is in TNA, especially with the new trio on top of the card. Goofy Doink survived for years so this likely will too. Also any excuse to look at Rebel works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

just finish watching impact this week and i have just one question to ask, who in the right mind thought it was a good idea to cut the main event segment in 2. Really when they started the whole dixie carter/ jeff jarrett segment i started laughing at what dixie was saying then drew galloway come out and says wait, he got something to say and they cut abroptly to commercial. I was shaking my head, it was like if on raw, seth rollins came out talk for 10 minutes, the john cena comes out to interrupt seth and they decide to go to break so now cena as to wait until the commercial break is over before starting to talk. This is the same thing even if the show was tape. By doing some thing like that, your pretty much saying that drew galloway went to the ring to talk to dixie about who attacked him, then wait 5 minutes of commercial before starting to talk.

Nobody would do that, nobody, because it'S a dumb movie, if you need more time of the talking segment at the end of the show but have to have a certain amount of commercial break, move on somewhere else but never cut a promo segment in 2.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote