WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-29-2015, 01:42 PM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeven_Zion View Post
Have we heard anything on Joe since his debut? What is he even doing? WWE is already fucking it up. Shocker.
He's the #2 guy in NXT after Kevin Owens (Steen's) promotion to the main WWE roster, and they're introducing his character to the WWE audience by pairing him against a familiar name (Rhyno), while setting him up for a heel turn and feud with the NXT champion, Finn Balor (Prince Devitt).

About the only thing they've fucked up with Samoa Joe was his first NXT theme music. He's been in the WWE for what- four, six weeks? Is this 1996 again, where we're expecting people to jump right into the main event in different companies?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 08:17 PM

miserablemidcarder is looking to come up from OCW...

It is sad but TNA wouldn't have the ability to pay the wages of Bully Ray every week as they seem to be losing more money every week as more viewers switch off and main characters sudden disappear off television leaving a low quality show with poor wrestling, storylines changing weekly with all these negatives TNA has become difficult to watch. Bully Ray wants one final WWE run so wasting time on the failing impact wrestling wouldn't do him any favours.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Master of the Scorpion Death Lock
WWE Diva's Champion

UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...UFOcalling worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I could have sworn that I read there were plans for WWE to bring Bully back to WWE/NXT (with Harper & Rowan using the 3D, and Bully trying to start a twitter/twittah war with them & all), but the WWE decided to nix Bully's return after he showed up on a live episode of iMPACT back in May. Yeah, he was only there as a guest referee - but Bully should have known that showing up on iMPACT in any capacity would be looked at negatively by WWE. After hearing that rumor, Bully showed up in the iMPACT Zone again - only to leave right away again? All of this seems really weird.

Since it looks like Bully's opportunity with WWE/NXT is gone (if you believe those rumors), I don't see why he doesn't just stay with TNA. If Bully's already screwed the pooch with the company he wants to be at (so it seems), why not stay on television with the competition? Maybe Bully is trying to get back into WWE's good graces, by getting himself back off of TNA TV; he could make good money on the independents as well, and that wouldn't be looked at as a "no-no" by WWE higher ups. All of these reports/rumors just seem to contradict each other. Who knows? Like I said already, if Bully's opportunity in the WWE/NXT is gone (if reports/rumors are true), then he should just stay with TNA. His girl is there as well, and I'm sure he wouldn't want Velvet to stray too far from Dudleyville. After all, when is he ever gonna find a chick that hot again?

Click for Spoiler:

Last edited by UFOcalling : 08-08-2015 at 02:31 PM.
Old 08-15-2015, 11:05 AM

Nature Boy is looking to come up from OCW...

So the point of him returning was...?

Always loved Bully/Bubba, when he was revealed as the authority figure my heart sank a litlle.

I was really hoping for a Legend, or at least someone to make me sit up and go WOW!