WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions > Live Discussions Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-21-2015, 07:27 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
You're not supposed to be impressed with him.
Exactly. Which is why Rollins is being booked perfectly right now.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 08:03 PM
Global Moderator
ECW Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Exactly. Which is why Rollins is being booked perfectly right now.
I agree that it's not about being impressed by him that's important, but being ENTERTAINED is.

The Brock match was entertaining for a bit but a huge letdown overall. The Ambrose matches were good but nowhere near as good as last summer's series of matches. The Fatal Four Way wasn't very good. And the Orton cage match flat out sucked.

As Rollins proved when he was the MITB briefcase holder, he's capable of putting on Match of the Year candidates while also keeping his heat. That's the brilliance of this guy and why I'm such a huge fan of his. But his booking as champion hasn't allowed him showcase his abilities in big match situations and I just don't understand the logic behind that.

sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
I agree that it's not about being impressed by him that's important, but being ENTERTAINED is.

The Brock match was entertaining for a bit but a huge letdown overall. The Ambrose matches were good but nowhere near as good as last summer's series of matches. The Fatal Four Way wasn't very good. And the Orton cage match flat out sucked.

As Rollins proved when he was the MITB briefcase holder, he's capable of putting on Match of the Year candidates while also keeping his heat. That's the brilliance of this guy and why I'm such a huge fan of his. But his booking as champion hasn't allowed him showcase his abilities in big match situations and I just don't understand the logic behind that.
I have to agree with that. If the reports that the the plan is to turn Rollins face in the the near future are true, they would have a much easier transitional period if he's putting on kick ass performances. Considering the roll he's been on lately, a straight up one-on-one match with Cena could be just what Seth needs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 08:21 PM
Fuck erbody but me
X-Division Champion

Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...Nate DaMac is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to Nate DaMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate DaMac View Post
I have to agree with that. If the reports that the the plan is to turn Rollins face in the the near future are true, they would have a much easier transitional period if he's putting on kick ass performances. Considering the roll he's been on lately, a straight up one-on-one match with Cena could be just what Seth needs.
To add to this (Fantasy booking coming up)

Let's say that they go with Cena vs. Rollins but they do Title vs. Title. Give them like 20-25 minutes to have a bust ass match and at the end, Rollins hits a Pedigree on Cena. Then KO comes in and attacks Rollins before the pin attempt. It follows the Owens/Cena story, he did say that he would be the one to take the US Title away from Cena, and it sets up a gimmick match between the two at NOC.

I realize that ths would be the 3rd DQ finish of Rollins reign but unlike the other two times, this time Rollins has been screwed out of being a dual champion. Rather than coming out and glossing over the fact that he got his ass kicked like he has before, he would call out Owens. You can have Triple H tell him to let it go, he's still the champ. You can easily start to create a rift between those two at this point.

You can have Kane vs. Rollins at NOC as another test or whatever for Rollins from Hunter. Rollins should go over clean. Then you can send another guy at him at the Cell (Wyatt, maybe?) Then you can have your showdown between Rollins and Triple H at Survivor Series.

It would be very easy to turn Rollins face and very beneficial at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
I'm not big on the ethnic groups.
sendpm.gif
Old 07-21-2015, 08:52 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
All of this "future" crap from Rollins is just bullshit now..
Mostly because he is the CURRENT champion, so it's sorta nonsensical now
Old 07-21-2015, 09:33 PM

Crocker sold out

Nate that sounds great, but if its Rollins vs HHH, HHH is winning for sure.. HHH is facing the Rock at WM, and he ain't going in with a loss to Rollins. Well he COULD, but he isn't going to; he's HHH.. and its somewhat justified too, HHH was on a massive losing streak before he beat Sting, jobbing to the Shield 2 ppvs in a row, losing to DB at WM, losing to Lesnar, losing to Curtis Axel via DQ.. I understand that HHH needs to look strong against The Rock, but Rollins should have a win too. If i were bookiing it I would have Rollins win 1 match at Survivor Series, and HHH wins the next at Royal Rumble.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:38 PM
Global Moderator
ECW Champion

jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...jmt225 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I like Nate's ideas as well, except I strongly believe Rollins vs. HHH should be saved for Wrestlemania.

sendpm.gif
Old 07-22-2015, 11:48 AM

Crocker sold out

Its one thing to be a cowardly champion who succeeds.. and its another thing to be a cowardly champion who loses week in and week out.. compared to other cowardly champions, Rollins jobs A LOT more.. hell he jobs more than Miz did when Miz was champion.. and he damn sure jobbed more than Edge did. The difference between guys like Miz/rollins and Edge is that Edge is like a narcissistic opportunist and a mastermind. Guys like Miz and Rollins are just PURE cowards. They could've capitalized on his "architect" character and have him do more sinister stuff, like threatening to break edge's neck and bringing back the authority. now THATS what makes him more despicable. things like Edge slapping Cena's father, rollins attempting to KILL dean ambrose, rollins threatening to kill edge, etc.. things like these are better than just running away from fights all the time. Sure running away from fights is a classic heel move, but at least add some sinister stuff to Rollins