WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Women's Tournament (2015) > General WZ Women's Tournament Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-14-2015, 01:51 AM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel
Default A new queen of WZ has been crowned. Celebrate her here.

Wrestlezone has spoken and Mickie James has defeated Trish Stratus in the final round with a score of 15 to 8.

This whole thing was a blast. From start to finish. I want to thank KB for helping me organize everything and to Dagger for helping keep things on track. I want to thank everyone that submitted lists for the seedings. And I especially want to thank everyone that participated start to finish to help make this tourney a huge success. Far beyond what I had hoped for. Perhaps one day in the far but foreseeable future we'll run one again.

So congratulations to Mickie James, and her supporters.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2015, 09:03 AM
Sells seashells by the seashore
Undisputed WWE Champion

Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...Mustang Sally is an ECW Champion...

Could there be any doubt that if Mickie read this poll, she'd be running back to WWE in a New York minute?

Still, after reading all the rumors at the time she left, one gathered she must have been a royal pain in the ass to have around, leading to her release.

Have times changed enough for Vince McMahon to have her back? The company seems to want women today who can wrestle, rather than just perform. Mickie would fit the bill.

How do we know that? Well, she just defeated Trish Stratus in a Wrestlezone sanctioned tournament didn't she?

Well, didn't she?
Old 02-14-2015, 05:57 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Great tournament. You did a really good job with this Ech.... I hope to see it done again somewhere down the line. As much as I wanted Trish to win, even I was struggling to come up with good arguments against Mickie. It came down to two of the very best and either outcome would have been good.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:04 PM
Reaper of Miracles
World Heavyweight Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Yeah, me too. I was gassing on arguments by the end. And WZCW commitments got in the way of me making any kind of serious run.
Old 02-14-2015, 06:50 PM
R.I.P Mustang Sally :( :( :(
WWE European Champion

L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...L@RISANO is getting phone calls from TNA...

Any chance there could be another tournament organized of some sort? I think they help liven up the forums a fair bit.
Old 02-14-2015, 11:38 PM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think the Men's tourney is up next.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:39 AM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

This was fun man. There were a few ladies that I could've seen making to the finals outside of Trish and Mickie. But those last few rounds had me to put on my thinking cap. Mickie grew on me over the years, and a win like this is well deserved. Can't wait till the next tourney.