WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone > Wrestling Spam Zone Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-12-2014, 09:48 PM
Yoga Chica

ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...ocekit is looking to come up from OCW...

I admit I was surprised. I didn't think they'd do it after all the weirdness his character's exhibited over the years. I figured TNA would have them do a couple title matches and have him come close to winning, only to have Magnus beat him. But they've got me curious, which is a good thing, I suppose. He's a good wrestler, good on the mic when given the right character/storyline, and he's a likeable guy.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 12:21 AM
Unregistered User
WWE Diva's Champion

lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...lil steroid meat is looking to come up from OCW...

This could be a good move (or at least they've made worse decisions) because TNA has no faces right now and Eric Young has that TNA Veteran appeal and can get the couple hundred people at any TNA event behind him.

But you're lying to yourself if you don't see the Daniel Bryan angle . . . similarities. Lol. Y'all really don't believe that pre-Wrestlemania, it was the plan to have a guy who has never been close to the World Title scene and has been a jabroni character his whole career, to suddenly become this Goldberg motherfucker who beats ten men in one night lol.

It also says a lot about the importance of the belts (it's fake sports but still lol). LEGENDS like Razor Ramon, Mr. Perfect, etc. etc. have never held the WWE Title but TNA's Santino won it in one night.

Last edited by lil steroid meat : 04-13-2014 at 12:27 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 04:02 AM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm way too lazy to quote the remarks, but TNA didn't cut AJ Styles loose, he left. In his shoot with Highspots his description of events is, he met with John Gaubrick at the start of December, he offered him half his wage, with no additives such as travel or accommodation, AJ said he wouldn't take it and gave them weeks to come up with an offer. When he met with them for the last time, he had already contacted ROH and they had given him an offer he felt was better as they pay for his travel expenses and accommodation. That's AJ's version of events, which are he left because TNA didn't value him enough and because they're struggling they can't afford him.

And no, The Wolves and MVP are not being paid a combined $300,000 a year AJ was getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 06:48 AM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...MrHashasheen worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dragon Saga View Post
I'm way too lazy to quote the remarks, but TNA didn't cut AJ Styles loose, he left. In his shoot with Highspots his description of events is, he met with John Gaubrick at the start of December, he offered him half his wage, with no additives such as travel or accommodation, AJ said he wouldn't take it and gave them weeks to come up with an offer. When he met with them for the last time, he had already contacted ROH and they had given him an offer he felt was better as they pay for his travel expenses and accommodation. That's AJ's version of events, which are he left because TNA didn't value him enough and because they're struggling they can't afford him.

And no, The Wolves and MVP are not being paid a combined $300,000 a year AJ was getting.
Highly doubt that AJ's getting more than 150+ with ROH, unless you count in the NJPW deal to make up for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by how klunderbunker realized wrestling was fake View Post
Well my mom took me to house shows when I was a kid and kept reminding me it was fake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alica Fox's Finisher
"Fuck your brains. With my legs."
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 06:49 AM
Special Victims Unit
WWE Women's Champion

Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...Serious Mozzarella scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via MSN to Serious Mozzarella Send a message via Skype™ to Serious Mozzarella

Are we seriously going to sit here and pretend that they didn't elevate the first person to walk down the hallway with a beard to main event status on Daniel Bryan's coattails?

Seriously, TNA fans?

I know it's stupid to sit here and argue about product between fans, but you gotta stop taking it personally when obvious parallels are demonstrated between what the WWE does and what TNA *tries* to mimic later.

"But Eric Young grew his beard BEFORE Daniel Bryan!"

This is why it's hard to take you guys seriously. Nobody is this deluded.

Last edited by Serious Mozzarella : 04-13-2014 at 06:53 AM.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 11:03 AM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Does he still have the old belt he got from the trash? He should use that one instead.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 12:16 PM
Whale in a Teardrop
ROH Pure Champion

The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Dragon Saga is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHashasheen View Post
Highly doubt that AJ's getting more than 150+ with ROH, unless you count in the NJPW deal to make up for it.
Of course not, which is why he's allowed to work the indies, he just wasn't allowed to feature on any promotions TV show, so when the ROH/NJPW deal came around NJPW also wanted Styles, while they would have had no issue just signing him, ROH helped them with the signing anyway, probably so he can feature for both. Plus it was smart on ROH's part anyway - Styles is guaranteed to stick around for an entire year, can't sign for anyone else (like re-sign for TNA or sign for Jarrett's weather channel) and he isn't featuring on all tours of Japan, but for AJ, he still gets to make a lot of money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay C. Cobblepot View Post
Could Dragon Saga stop being so right all the time?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlertainment, Inc. View Post
Dragon Saga is better than you.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 01:17 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I haven't watched TNA in several months.... This doesn't make me regret having taken a break from watching their product.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Ayatollah of Coca-Cola
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...Dirk is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
I haven't watched TNA in several months.... This doesn't make me regret having taken a break from watching their product.
EY had a good programme with Abyss, Joe had a programme with Magnus. Magnus hires Abyss as protection, EY gets included to settle the score with Abyss and to ensure Joe gets a fair match-up.

This all makes sense, but then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
You can lower your guns. I promise, no one is going to kill you for it.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-13-2014, 01:32 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
This all makes sense, but then...
The last time I recall watching TNA was when AJ Styles began using his Get Ready To Fly theme again. It's been a rather long time. I hate Eric Young so him being World Champion to me is the worst decision TNA has made since bringing Brooke Hogan onscreen. I'm not watching again until he loses the belt.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif