WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Total Nonstop Action Wrestling > TNA Pay-Per-Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-21-2014, 01:41 PM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...
Thumbs up Lockdown '14 Magnus (C) v. Joe World Heavyweight Championship

The Samoan Submission Machine takes on the paper champion, Magnus — winner walks out of Miami with gold.

If you listen closely, you can hear the chants from here, Magnus...

♪ Joe's gonna kill you! ♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:06 PM
Ambassador of the Grind
WWE Women's Champion

Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...

While I like Joe to win, I get the feeling that Magnus finds a way to retain, perhaps a la Roode at Lockdown '12. Still, Joe has a shot at taking the strap; but Magnus needs a clean win to possibly shake the paper champion label.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:56 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

legendkiller1979 is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm sure TNA will put all kinds of creative thought into this match just like they have every other Magnus title match. I will be shocked if James Storm doesn't cost Joe the match. Same old crap. This is why TNA is borderline unwatchable
Old 02-22-2014, 06:38 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...

While I would like to see Joe walk out the New TNA world champion, I really think its far to early for Magnus to drop the Belt and for the Heels to loss not only control of the company, but for them to loss the title all in one night. As for the match, Magnus really could do with winning clean. His title run has been a joke so far as half the roster has gotten involved each time to win him the match and it would be nice to see Him go one on one with Joe from start to finish. If this is how it plays out then I see the match goinjg back and forth for a while with Joe Possiblie picking up a injury later on allowing Magnus to hit the MDD for the finish.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:34 AM

Animeboy010 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdown View Post
While I like Joe to win, I get the feeling that Magnus finds a way to retain, perhaps a la Roode at Lockdown '12. Still, Joe has a shot at taking the strap; but Magnus needs a clean win to possibly shake the paper champion label.
What if, the Paper Champ label is Magnus Gimmick?
Old 02-22-2014, 09:02 AM

Magnus has schemed his way to where he is, they aren't building him up as the guy to carry the company, he's just a ''corporate pawn'' who sold out to be given the belt. While I feel Joe could be the next TNA World Champion, it depends if Dixie-land S/i is ending? and where the Mags/EC3 relationship is heading. Right now safe to say they've been pretty blurred at this point.EC3 has kept his loyalty trait through his entire heel run. Eventually he is going to turn on Magnus.

Besides, I sense Bobby Roode will be Champion again by end of this year.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:20 AM

[quote=MINISTRYrising;4782783]While I would like to see Joe walk out the New TNA world champion, I really think its far to early for Magnus to drop the Belt and for the Heels to loss not only control of the company, but for them to loss the title all in one night.

Nah, Dixieland is coming to a end, they can't keep having Dixie abuse her authority, it's why they brought in the secret investor( MVP)to stop Dixie and the heels from running the show. They're not going to start, the Wolves debut PPV with a lost. MVP said it best, Dixie's reign of terror is over.