WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-14-2014, 11:32 PM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...
Default WWE HALL OF FAME 2014 INDUCTEES

With Ulitmate Warrior being the first official inductee for this year, I would be interested to see who you guys think should be inducted also. As it is yet to be revealed if he will be the headline inductee or not, the list for Mnaia 30 I would imagine would be a star studded line up without too many mid card acts or backstage staff who are yet to be inducted.
I do remember last year when Paul Bearer passed away, it was reported that he would be inducted at the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony.
Keping this in mind, my class of 2014, with reasons why are as follows:

VINCE MCMAHON: The guy who created Wrestlemania, the visionary who made WWE the company it is today. To me for his induction, this is the perfect setting. I feel he should be the headline induction, the man Vince McMahon, not the character. I have no issues which member of, or all of the McMahion family induct him.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR: Confirmed this past Monday on Raw, he needs no further explanation
PAUL BEARER: Again I believe he will be inducted based on reports from last year.
LEILANI KAI: Went into Wrestlemania 1 as the WWE Womens Champion, also appeared at Wrestlemania 10 also.
JAKE ROBERTS: Having cleaned himself up and looking in great shape, Snake Roberts is another major star who is not in the HOF who most deservedly should be.
DEMOLITION: The first 3 time WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPS, regardless of other gimmicks both Edaie and Darsow had during ntheir vast WWF/E runs, I would love to see this tag team inducted.
MIKE ROTUNDO: Wrestled at the first Mania, a 5 time WWE Tag Team Champion and had a solid run as Irwin R Schyster. He was a collegiate wrestler, had success in all companies he wrestled. Being an agent wont hurt his chances either

celebrity Inductee: MR T. Wrestled in the main event of the first Mania and appeared in a boxing farce with Piper at Mania 2. Should already be there really.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:03 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...BigDaddyKewl is looking to come up from OCW...

Lex Luger might be a potential candidate for the HOF this year. He was a multiple time NWA/WCW champion. In WWE he was the first man to slam Yokozuna and was in the main event in of Summerslam in 93 and won the Rumble with Bret Hart in 94. He's wasn't great in the ring or on the mic but but he had the look and the charisma helped him become a big star in the wrestling business. He seems to be back on good terms with WWE and has been featured on there website and on DVDs.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:15 AM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

true. but being Werestlemnia 30, I see Vincer sticking to WWE guys, nort guys who made their name mainly in WCW. Vader, Great Muta would be more deserving than Luger, but Im thinking guys like Luger will go in down the track, but not this year
Old 01-15-2014, 04:29 AM
Has never been a
WWE Women's Champion

NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...NegativeFeedback is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebarber View Post
With Ulitmate Warrior being the first official inductee for this year, I would be interested to see who you guys think should be inducted also. As it is yet to be revealed if he will be the headline inductee or not, the list for Mnaia 30 I would imagine would be a star studded line up without too many mid card acts or backstage staff who are yet to be inducted.
I do remember last year when Paul Bearer passed away, it was reported that he would be inducted at the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony.
Keping this in mind, my class of 2014, with reasons why are as follows:

VINCE MCMAHON: The guy who created Wrestlemania, the visionary who made WWE the company it is today. To me for his induction, this is the perfect setting. I feel he should be the headline induction, the man Vince McMahon, not the character. I have no issues which member of, or all of the McMahion family induct him.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR: Confirmed this past Monday on Raw, he needs no further explanation
PAUL BEARER: Again I believe he will be inducted based on reports from last year.
LEILANI KAI: Went into Wrestlemania 1 as the WWE Womens Champion, also appeared at Wrestlemania 10 also.
JAKE ROBERTS: Having cleaned himself up and looking in great shape, Snake Roberts is another major star who is not in the HOF who most deservedly should be.
DEMOLITION: The first 3 time WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPS, regardless of other gimmicks both Edaie and Darsow had during ntheir vast WWF/E runs, I would love to see this tag team inducted.
MIKE ROTUNDO: Wrestled at the first Mania, a 5 time WWE Tag Team Champion and had a solid run as Irwin R Schyster. He was a collegiate wrestler, had success in all companies he wrestled. Being an agent wont hurt his chances either

celebrity Inductee: MR T. Wrestled in the main event of the first Mania and appeared in a boxing farce with Piper at Mania 2. Should already be there really.
You forgot the Hogan/T vs. Piper/Paul match lmao. I can't believe they're actually considering inducting a MATCH. It's unbelievable.

I'm probably missing a bunch of people, but here are all the guys I think should go in in the next 20 years.

Pioneers:

• Frank Gotch
• George Hackenschmidt
• Ed "Strangler" Lewis
• Jim Londos
• Joe Stecher
• Lou Thesz
• Ιdouard Carpentier
• Orville Brown
• John Pesek
• Ed Don George
• Wild Bill Longson
• Martin Burns
• William Muldoon
• Stanislaus Zbyszko
• Wladek Zbyszko
• Gus Sonnenberg
• Angelo Savoldi
• Earl Caddock
• Tom Jenkins
• Peter Sauer
• Danny McShain
• Evan Lewis
• "Wild" Red Berry
• Bronko Nagurski
• Everett Marshall
• Abe Coleman
• Maurice Tillet
• Dick Shikat
• Steve Casey
• Sandor Szabo
• Leroy McGuirk

Main Eventers: Guys who have consistently been top guys for a long time.

• Stan Stasiak (boggles my mind how he hasn't been inducted already)
• Randy Savage
• Owen Hart
• The Undertaker
• The Rock
• Triple H
• Vince McMahon
• Kevin Nash
• Scott Hall
• Sycho Sid
• John "Bradshaw" Layfield
• Big Van Vader
• Gene Kiniski
• Diamond Dallas Page
• Lex Luger
• Kane
• The Big Show
• Kurt Angle
• John Cena
• CM Punk
• Alberto Del Rio
• Rey Mysterio
• Randy Orton
• Batista
• Chris Jericho
• Brock Lesnar
• Rob Van Dam
• Shane McMahon
• Christian
• Jeff Jarrett
• Mark Henry
• Jake "The Snake" Roberts

[b]Legends outside WWE/B]
• Eddie Graham
• Billy Robinson
• Killer Karl Kox
• King Curtis Iaukea
• Baron von Raschke
• Bruiser Brody
• Stan Hansen
• Dick Slater
• Carlos Colσn
• Mario Milano
• Bearcat Wright
• Don Leo Jonathan
• Dick the Bruiser
• Mark Lewin
• Mr. Wrestling II
• Jody Hamilton
• "Playboy" Buddy Rose
• Angelo Poffo
• Dick Beyer
• The Crusher
• Ole Anderson
• Giant Baba
• The Great Muta
• Mitsuharu Misawa
• Perro Aguayo
• Dos Caras
• Mil Mαscaras
• Dan Severn

Mid-Carders or Non-Wrestlers
• The Honky Tonk Man
• Marty Jannetty
• Bad News Brown
• "Dr. Death" Steve Williams
• The Big Boss Man
• S.D. Jones
• Hercules Hernandez
• Doink the Clown
• Dominic DeNucci
• The Mountie
• Marc Mero
• Brian Pillman
• Wahoo McDaniel
• William Regal
• Rick Martel
• The Honky Tonk Man
• Jim Neidhart
• Ken Shamrock
• Goldust
• Val Venis
• Brian "Crush" Adams
• Ahmed Johnson
• Adrian Adonis
• Hector Guerrero
• Lord Alfred Hayes
• Brad Armstrong
• Chris Kanyon
• Paul Bearer
• Chris Adams
• Chavo Guerrero
• Lance Storm
• Dean Malenko
• Raven
• Paul Jones
• Mr. Wrestling
• Steve McMichael
• Magnum T.A.
• Paul Heyman
• Joey Styles
• Carlos Cabrera
• Jim Johnston

Women of Wrestling
• Luna Vachon
• Miss Elisabeth
• Mildred Burke
• Bertha Faye
• Lita
• Linda McMahon
• Stephanie McMahon
• Lillian Garcia
• Cora Combs
• June Byers
• Penny Banner
• Betty Niccoli
• Victoria

Tag Teams
• Demolition
• The Fabulous Freebirds
• The British Bulldogs
• The Fabulous Kangaroos
• The Fabulous Ones
• The New Age Outlaws
• The Headbangers
• The Headshrinkers
• Well Dunn
• The Moondogs
• The Natural Disasters
• The Midnight Express
• The Rock-n-Roll Express
• The Minnesota Wrestling Crew
• The Public Enemy
• The Pitbulls
• The Dudley Boys
• The Hardy Boys
• The Nasty Boys
• The Steiner Brothers
• The Full Blooded Italians
• The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart is already in)
• Edge and Christian (Edge is already in though)
• Hollywood Blonds (Steve Austin is already in too)
• The U.S. Express (Barry Windham is already in)
• Money, Inc. (Ted DiBiase is already in)
• The Rockers (Shawn Michaels is already in)
• The New World Order (Hulk Hogan is already in)
• The Acolytes/APA (Ron Simmons is already in)
• D-Generation X (Shawn is already in)
• Los Guerreros (Eddie is already in)
• Harlem Heat (Booker T is already in)
• The Dream Team (Greg Valentine is already in)

Celebrities
• Andy Kaufman
• Lawrence Taylor
• Muhammad Ali
• Mr. T
• David Arquette
• Dennis Rodman
• Cyndi Lauper
• William Shatner
• Floyd "Money" Mayweather
• Aretha Franklin
Old 01-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Always posts around Mania Season.

Elchicano15 is looking to come up from OCW...Elchicano15 is looking to come up from OCW...

I replied in a thread very similar to this one back in November so I'll just re-post it here. So far I was right about the Warrior (I guess it was obvious )

Ultimate Warrior I had a feeling Warrior and the WWE were mending bridges and with it being the 30th Mania who better to lead this year's class. He defiantly will be this year's headliner. It's hard to say who would induct him but I would go with VKM to put more closure to their feud, or an immediate family member of the Warrior's or a close friend that may be outside the wrestling business perhaps a celebrity.

Jake The Snake 2nd ballot name I believe rumored to have been a part of this year's class as well. Dibiase can induct Jake.

Paul Bearer You gotta have at least 1 posthumous inductee. He was from the south as well so it ties in right. Maybe both Kane and Taker can induct him and Paul Bearer's sons will accept the ring and make the speech. It wouldn't be strange to see Taker out of character that night. He's on some WWE videos where he is out of character anyway.

I think they might have one more posthumous inductee and I believe it would either be Randy Savage or Owen Hart. Only because I've been hearing that the WWE made piece with their surviving family members. I thought I heard Lanny wouldn't have a problem to see his brother inducted and things are also apparently ok with Owen's wife and the E

NWO Our faction/Tag team of the class. If in fact Hogan is available around Mania season, and Scott Hall is getting much better I see Hogan, Nash & Hall going in. They did dominate the south. I was originally going to say Demoltion but NWO sounds more realistic. DDP I nominate to induct them.

Rhonda Shear This year's celebrity/diva inductee. She was well known for hosting the show UP All night. She appeared as a guest at Wresltemania 10 as a time keeper and I remember 20 years ago during the summer she had a small program with Shawn Michaels. She's also from New Orleans so it might be easier to throw her in. Have the obvious HBK induct her.

Lita Diva inductee. Need I say more Have Trish induct her.

Last edited by Elchicano15 : 01-15-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Old 01-15-2014, 10:38 AM

BloodworkKP is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd like jake to get in it would be nice to see rick Martel in mike rotunda in dean maIenko in shane Douglas in even with all the heat between him with half the wrestling world he was/is one of the best workers ever also if taz(z) wasn't with tna he should I think they should do whatever it takes to get randy savage in put his father and brother in as well if it means he goes in besides lanny wasn't that bad at all a good worker but to me one of the best talkers in the business just superb on the mic loved to see some of the more innovative guys go in like kanyon would mind if the wwe got their panties out of the knot and let Benoit in yeah we get that what he did at the end of his life wasn't something that a company wants on their record but the guy deserves to be in I mean say what you want about the tragedy associated with him great performer in the ring I mean no offense but they let the iron sheik and superfly along with hacksaw last year and none of them have great records in their personal lives great performer as well but controversial in personal lives
Old 01-15-2014, 10:43 AM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
ROH Pure Champion

Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...

This definitely should be a very stacked HOF IMO.. They usually induct 7 or so people.

Warrior is already in the HOF,why not induct the old timers..

I dont know if any footage exists of Frank Gotch,or George Hackenschmidt,and it sucks that the great Lou Thesz is not in the HOF,but someone like KoKo b Ware is.. Randy Savage,should have went in yrs ago,but for whatever reason he is not going in which is a shame and not a true HOF until he is in..

I really against celebrities going in,unless they contributed in a major way.. I say stay away from celebs this year and focus on the performer/managers..

So Ultimate Warrior,Gotch,Hackenschmidt,ED Strangler Lewis,Macho Man,Lou Thesz,and induct the first lady of wrestling Miss Elizabeth,and have Lita go in as well. That would be a HOF very hard to argue against
Old 01-15-2014, 11:52 AM
Caribbean Champion
Knockout Champion

larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...larisano is looking to come up from OCW...

Wanted the Undertaker to be inducted on the Same night as Paul Bearer.
I guess those two along with Kane will be inducted sometime in the next few years. Probably with Taker as the Headliner of his class.

As for this year; in addition to Ultimate Warrior, add;
Jake the Snake
Diamond Dallas Page
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
the Honky Tonk Man
Mr.T: if the WM 1 Main Event is being inducted also as rumoured.... Mr.T could be put in as well the same night.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:33 PM
Swinging with Cesaro...

Husky Wyatt is looking to come up from OCW...Husky Wyatt is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elchicano15 View Post

NWO Our faction/Tag team of the class. If in fact Hogan is available around Mania season, and Scott Hall is getting much better I see Hogan, Nash & Hall going in. They did dominate the south. I was originally going to say Demoltion but NWO sounds more realistic. DDP I nominate to induct them.
With rumours of Hogan coming back soon, I could see this being possible. It seems like a pretty good idea too.

Jake Roberts would be amazing. I remember meeting DDP not so long ago & when he spoke to me about Jake, he thought that him actually coming back to the WWE, no matter how well he felt, was impossible. Now he's finally returned, it would be absolutely awesome.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:56 PM
Who Lies in the Darkness

P. Nut Butters is a member of the JOB SQUAD

I think Mae Young is probably going to be a lock for the HoF this year. If not this year, then definitely next, and deservedly so.

I think Vince will only go in upon his death. Despite whatever ego Vince has, he just wouldn't let himself be put in over any number of other individuals.

I've said it before, but I think Jim Johnston should be inducted. He's pretty much single-handedly created the soundtrack to WWE (litterally) and deserves to be recognized for his contributions. However, he does suffer stage fright, which is why he became an in-house composer instead of a performing musician in the first place, so I wonder how he would go about his acceptance speech.

DDP will go in at some point, but not this year. But I would like to see more WCW guys go in, particularly now, with the launch of the WWE Network and all the classic content, it could really be a lucrative way to introduce some of those legends to the newer audience.

Savage should go in, but he will be the headlining inductee.

I agree that Undertaker and Paul Bearer should go in on the same class, with separate inductions of course. Mark Calloway needs to be the one to do the induction for Percy and it would be most fitting to have Kane involved with both inductions, especially putting Taker in. While this might not be "ideal" and I doubt WWE would go this way, I think one of the better ways to pull off Taker's Hall of Fame appearances would be to have them go in the year after he retires so that he can accept it without gimmicking it somehow due to his Deadman persona.