WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-31-2013, 10:50 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Mongoose McQueen is looking to come up from OCW...Mongoose McQueen is looking to come up from OCW...

The following are my predictions.....:

John Cena defeats Randy Orton for the WWE World title, Batista wins The Royal Rumble the same night. The next night on Raw, Lesnar and Heyman come out and talk about how they announced that he would be the No.1 contender to the WWE World title. Cue Vince McMahon, Vince could then say that Lesnar has done nothing to "earn" a WWE World title shot and thus has to compete inside a traditional 6 man Elimination Chamber match. Brock Lesnar wins the EC match, inside the match would obviously see the WWE's top stars e.g. John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and possibly a member from The Shield or Bray Wyatt.

This officially sets up for Batista vs Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, leaving Cena open to face The Undertaker. This is what I would personally like to see happen with the WWE World title picture and The Undertaker in the only match that makes sense at this point.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:03 PM

bigron570 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default My Royal Rumble 2014 Predictions

Royal Rumble Pre-Show Match

1. Erik Rowan and Luke Harper(The Wyatt Family) vs The Real Americans vs the Usos
#1 Contenders Match to face The Rhodes Brothers for WWE Tag Team Championship
All three of these teams have been putting on great matches vs each other so why not open the pre-show with a bang. I have the Wyatt Family winning the match to go on and battle Cody Rhodes and Goldust on the Main Card.
10 Minutes

Main Card

1. CM Punk vs The Shield
3 on 1 Handicap 2 Out of 3 Falls Match
Winner: CM Punk
16 Minutes

2. The Wyatt Family vs Cody Rhodes and Goldust
WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Winner: The Wyatt Family
The beginning of the road to Cody Rhodes vs Goldust
At Wrestlemania 30
9 Minutes

3. Brock Lesnar vs The Big Show
Last Man Standing Match
Winner: Brock Lesnar
15 Minutes

4. AJ Lee vs Tamina vs Natalya
Triple Threat Match
WWE Divas Championship
Winner: Natalya
6 Minutes

5. Randy Orton vs John Cena
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Winner: John Cena via Disqualification
Randy Orton keeps The Championship
18 Minutes

Royal Rumble Match
Royal Rumble Winner: Daniel Bryan
55 Minutes
Old 12-31-2013, 04:21 PM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

The way that this match was initially hyped last night, with the notion that it can only be won via pinfall or submission, without "interference" to see who comes out on top suggests that it's no disqualification. Now that hasn't been officially named as a stipulation, but what else are you supposed to take from only being able to win via pinfall or submission? We all know that the title can only change hands via pinfall or submission, but the way Stephanie phrased it made it seem like those are the only ways to win period.

It'll surprise me if Cena loses cleanly to Orton, which he technically did at TLC as anything goes basically, at the Rumble, but I he'll almost certainly lose.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-31-2013, 04:26 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Brock Lesnar will be to physical for Undertaker, he requires a match with a guy who can carry the brunt of the match, work a believable match yet go easy on the frail Undertaker. I have been saying all along that Undertaker vs Sheamus would be a solid Wrestlemania match up. I think Brock Lesnar will end up feuding with Randy Orton and John Cena vs Daniel Bryan. The Wyatt family issue has been brewing for weeks, if WWE are going to go with Cena vs Lesnar at Mania,I wouldnt have a problem with that, but I dont see Vinces biggest show ever habing a heel Lesnar leaving with the title. I see John Cena hands held high at the end of Wrestlemania 30.
Old 12-31-2013, 09:50 PM

Sundar is looking to come up from OCW...

Orton will definitely retain because I don't see them doing Cena vs Lesnar again. Orton has faced Lesnar only once and that was way back in 2002 when he was still a rookie and got squashed by Brock so an Orton/Brock feud would be more interesting. The lights may go off during their match which could leave Lesnar distracted and allow Orton to pick up the win and then we will find out it was Taker who caused the lights to go off because he wants revenge against Lesnar because he is the only superstar Taker has never beaten.
Old 01-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Believes in The Shield!
ROH Pure Champion

The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...The S#cial Sector worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to The S#cial Sector Send a message via Skype™ to The S#cial Sector

Well since it appears that Lesnar will be getting his shot at Elimination Chamber, I don't see a point in even bringing him up for RR or even WM. So, unlike everyone else, I won't.

I personally want to see Cena walk out as WWE Champion only for CM Punk to walk out of the Rumble as the winner. CM Punk and Cena have been the "go to match" for the WWE these past few years, and honestly it never gets old. It's always something that's worth watching and gets better each time they're in the ring together, and that's going all the way back to Cena vs. CM Punk when the Nexus first debuted on Raw. [That's where you sheep youtube it and find out that I'm right]

Then, I would have Hogan come out on a Raw and hype up John Cena. That would lead CM Punk to come out and say that Hogan was always a con-artist and that would lead to Hogan wanting to be in Cena's corner at Mania. And of course, never to be outdone, CM Punk would then go find the one man who, like himself, defeated WWE's poster child and enlist the help of The Ultimate Warrior as his manager for Mania.

To me, that's the best way to book WM 30. I mean, it's 30 years in the making and it would be ludicrous not to utilize two of the biggest names that cemented WM to help get over the two current guys of the WWE. Plus, it could help give the casual fans or older fans something to grab onto post Wrestlemania.
Vote Jerry "The King" Lawler for WZ 2014 Tournament
Old 01-14-2014, 11:05 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

Brock was always wrestling The Rock at Mania 30, Undertaker vs Lesnar is only been internet speculation.
Brock Lesnar will wrestle Randy Orton in my opinion at Mania 30 after coming up short in his quest to be WWE Champion,
I see Sheamus returning, turning heel and challenging Undertaker at Mania 30
Old 01-15-2014, 08:19 AM
The Queen of Swing
ECW Champion

Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...Mustang Sally is being held back by Triple H...

I would think Orton wins because his program with The Authority isn't finished....in fact, the Levesques' haven't even been around the last couple of weeks. They've been alternately building up and tearing down Randy, letting him know he's the corporate champion while seemingly trying to convince him he isn't good enough to merit the mantle. That program has to run it's course, probably culminating at WM30, unless it's determined by management that WWE has an overwhelming need for Randy to continue as world champion, in which case he'll retain in April.

Of course, what happens at the Rumble between Cena and Orton will help determine whether they're going to face each other at WM30 or not. My feeling at this point is that Randy keeps his title this month, causing Cena to move on to something else at 'Mania.
Old 01-15-2014, 08:32 AM
Smooth As A Prom Queen's Ass
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...Jack-Hammer is a United States Champion...

Given his lost to Kofi Kingston this past Monday on Raw, I think that WWE is going with the angle of Orton becoming unhinged, maybe a little paranoid. Sometimes, during their brief conversations, I get the notion that The Authority is being somewhat patronizing of Orton. You know, remaining all calm & rational all while maintaining something of a smarmy grin or facial expression, while Orton is practically foaming at the mouth. His frustrations will probably only continue to mount by next week. For instance, I imagine that Cena will get his hands on him this Monday, resulting in a wild brawl that could wind up dragging Batista into it as well as Brock Lesnar, maybe even CM Punk if The Authority is present in the ring.

I ultimately see Orton retaining at the Rumble, but will find his position as "the face" of WWE slipping away the closer we come to WrestleMania. The story could be that Orton gets the idea that The Authority is only using him while waiting for someone "better" to come along to take his spot as "the face" of WWE, whether it be Batista or whomever he ultimately goes up against at WrestleMania, where I think Orton drops the title.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-16-2014, 08:09 PM
Pipebomb Dropper

NickRude is looking to come up from OCW...

since we all thought the swerve was coming at TLC with HHH getting involved, do you guys think there is any real chance that HHH could get involved in this match? or throw a curveball and enter the rumble at 30 and win it??

who knows..i think the Punk vs HHH rumored match for Mania should have the title involved.

with that being said, if the match ending of this goes down "cleanly", i think Orton retains, so that Cena is freed up to do the potential Hogan angle at Mania while Orton either faces Batista or Lesnar at Mania? or Possible drops at EC who knows.

Last year Mania was so predictable months before, this year im truly stumped