WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-18-2013, 06:28 AM
Future Endeavored

DaOne5000 is looking to come up from OCW...

I Know people will hate me for one of my main inductee and say it's to early but I think we should have 2 first ballots 2 of the biggest legends of all time who's yet to be inducted I mean what's left for them to do but get inducted in.

1st Ballot-The Rock and John Cena (inducted by Mick Foley,Stone Cold or Randy Orton it could set up Rock vs Orton)

Stable-DX

Christian,JBL,Micheal Cole,Kevin Nash,Batista,Ken Shamrock,and Lita
remember this is my opinion not yours so don't bash me
Old 11-18-2013, 06:36 AM
WWE Women's Champion

thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...thebarber is looking to come up from OCW...

What about honkytonk man? He's on good terms with wwe and the longest reigning ic champ of all time. Savage and warrior are no brainers. Love to see snake Roberts and Rick Martel be inducted
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Cena fan since Word-Life

MattRhys20 is looking to come up from OCW...

How has nobody brought up Paul Bearer yet? Possibly one of the greatest and well recognised managers in WWF/E history. Whether it happens this year or later (it WILL happen though). I suppose maybe they are waiting for Undertaker to retire so he can induct him 'out of character' so to speak, but I think the first Mania after his death is the ideal oppurtunity
Old 11-18-2013, 10:40 AM
ROH Pure Champion

MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...MCMG scored a win over Santino Marella...

I mean, The Rock isn't in the Hall of Fame and I would argue he is the biggest star not yet to be inducted. It is WM30, it is going to be a massive weekend/occasion and if The Rock isn't wrestling then he simply must be inducted into the hall of fame.

If The Rock is wrestling at WM30, then I don't think there is the need to induct him. Other than Rocky, I think the Ultimate Warrior should be inducted this year. He is a massive part of wrestling history and the fact he is in WWE 2k14 suggests that he and the WWE are now on better terms.

I'd also like to see Kevin Nash inducted. I know people are split on him but Diesel is a legend of this business. In addition to Nash, I would have his friend Scott Hall. Razor Ramon and Diesel were very big and deserve a place in the Hall of Fame.

That is my main three/four depending if The Rock is in a match. Warrior, Nash, Hall. Other names could be guys like Rikishi, Lita and The New Age Outlaws (I would say X-pac but him, Nash and Hall in the same year might be overkill. I think he merits being inducted individually.)

That is a pretty strong year in my opinion. There obviously needs to be a mix between the very best (Warrior) and perhaps lesser names that are still worthy of an induction (Rikishi)
Old 11-18-2013, 12:12 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...JoeyJoeJoe is looking to come up from OCW...

If you want to have a fully loaded Hall of Fame class for WrestleMania 30, I propose Randy Savage, Jake The Snake Roberts, Paul Bearer, Demolition, Mr. T (probably one of the only celebrity entries to actually make sense), Ultimate Warrior, and last but not least The Rock (who most likely has wrestled his last match).
Old 11-18-2013, 12:28 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...MINISTRYrising is looking to come up from OCW...

With this year being the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania, I really think WWE need to push the boat out a little as to who should be inducted into the Hall of fame and personally I would like to see the following wrestlers be inducted this year.

THE UNDERTAKER - By far the most Hall of Fame worthy wrestler around still not to be inducted, It makes sence for WWE to have The Deadman as there Headline Inductee this year. Also there has to be Question marks about how many more Wrestlemania Matches The Undertaker has left in him and It would not surprise me in the least if this year was his last. If this is the case and this is his last Wrestlemania appearance then It would make his induction even more fitting.

PAUL BEARER - If your going to inductee one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, You might as well induct the man that managed him for over 10 years.

LITA - One of the Greatest Diva's WWE has ever had and is more then worthy to be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

ANDY KAUFMAN - When wwe started there celebrity wing in the Hall Of Fame, The man at the top of the list to be inducted should have been Andy Kaufman. The guy has done more for Pro Wrestling then any other Celebrity in History. His matches with Jerry The King Lawler are legendary and has not been duplicated to such a level since.

JAKE THE SNAKE - One of the greatest wrestlers of all time to never win a major Title, Jake the Snake is a legend in wrestling and with Jake turning his life around over the last year and staying clean. WWE may now be willing to induct one of the greats of all time.
Old 11-18-2013, 12:42 PM
AJ Lee calls me everynight!!
Million Dollar Champion

Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...Pedigree1 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Wow so many names are worthy of the WWE HOF here is my list

Ultimate Warrior:Absolutely (I hate to admit it i really do)but he needs to headline the WWE HOF. Although he wasnt around for that long,his short stint and what he did is most definitely HOF worthy. Two back to back all-time great WM matches Hogan and Savage are HOF material alone. He has recently made up with Vinnie Mac and apparently isnt so much of a jackass anymore..

Jake the Snake:Name alone stands out as new and old school fans know his name. The best DDT ever no one ever kicked out of his move. A decent in-ring worker its a shame he never held any titles but nonetheless his tenure with the company cannot be denied. He has cleaned up,looks good and is lobbying for a spot in the 2014 RR

Lita:As of late the WWE is putting in women in the HOF and why not Lita. Outside of Trish,what other diva has done more for the WWE in the 2000's than lita? A great face or heel and a tremendous in-ring worker.. Loved her live sex with Edge that was cutting Edge right there pardon the pun

DDP:Bang indeed. While his run in the WWE was nothing to write home about his run in WCW was stuff of legends. A very underrated performer IMO and a multi time champion,his run cannot be denied. Plus he is credited with saving the lives of Jake the Snake and Razor Ramon that alone should be HOF worthy..

Psycho Sid Vicious:Why not add him. A multi time champion he was very agile for a man his size and a great in ring worker. The most lethal powerbomb ever plus he looked psycho did he not? Laughing at absolutely nothing talking to himself.. I enjoyed his feud with Shawn Michaels i really did! A good performer.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:39 PM
the proud intercontinental champion

deadman talking is looking to come up from OCW...

there are many that need to be inducted and some i cant believe were. my list to be inducted are RAVISHING RICK RUDE, DEMOLITION, THE BRITISH BULLDOG, RICK MARTEL, BIG BOSSMAN, BIG VAN VADER, and JIM CORNETTE.
Old 11-18-2013, 03:07 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
X-Division Champion

THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...THTRobtaylor scored a win over Santino Marella...

Taker needs to go in with Bearer this year, if anyone ever deserves the honor of being inducted before they retire it is him. The HOF event is so "troped" now that he'd retire and the crowd would chant "one more match.." so why not head that off and have him inducted and in his speech announce it will be his "one more match"... It would certainly spike last minute buys. You can't put Bearer in without him.

The news that the death of Owen is covered on the new DVD is the loudest signal that Owen will go in finally. If Martha has signed off on it at last, or even if she stays away I don't mind... I think it's important his kids are there to see what their dad actually meant to the fans of wrestling and so they can all get closure on it. the obvious way might be to induct the Foundation stable of 97, so that Owen isn't the focal point but Bret can be inducted again, Jim can show up and they can bring back Harry for the night to take the award for Davey. It also covers Pillman. Yes they all deserve their own inductions, but at this point there are 3 guys who should already be in there and they can't induct all the dead guys at the same... so do it this way and at least their recognition is there.

If they do that it means guys like Bossman and Rude have to wait one more year but to see Pillman, Owen and Davey in there it's a worthy wait.

Rick Martel is a glaring omission so far and I think we'll see him go in this year - Tito is a clear inductor for him although I could also see them going the route of a current star like Ziggler doing it.

A tag team always goes in and I see it being Demolition this time although The Rockers have a shout for it - Shawn and Bret are gonna be the 2 guys to get inducted 3 times and it would be nice to see Marty get some recognition. Like with the Hart stable, Demolition can cover Crush as well.

There is always a promoter/business type - I personally hope it's Jim Johnston. The guy has been such a major part of what WWE does it's only fair. Cornette is a good shout although I don't know how his relationship is since the Santino slap.

There is a good shout for a woman in each class and Lita is most likely this year, although Mickie James could be an outside bet as she's back in the fold. Failing that I'd go for Sable as someone said the Brock contract probably says so.

The mid carder slot - if it's not Martel then I see it being Regal they seem to be setting him up for either a final run or retirement and a HOF induction. The recent columns on WWE.com seem to me that they're gonna do something big. He's certainly a HOF calibre wrestler and has the right people onside to get the induction.

Celebrity spot - Yep gotta agree with Kaufman deserving it and of course Jerry or maybe Jerry and Letterman would induct. If it's not him then it's very likely to be Muhammed Ali as he is the most glaring omission.
Old 11-18-2013, 04:40 PM

Redrum is looking to come up from OCW...Redrum is looking to come up from OCW...

I would rather they hold off on DX til HHH gets in on his own but thats just me. We all know Macho Man needs to be in the hall but sadly i think we will have to wait til his brother kicks the bucket for it to happen.

1: Warrior i dont really think its needs much explaining.

2: NWO as they had in my opinion a much larger impact on the wrestling world then DX. I know the WWE trys revisionist history and yes DX was really fun to watch but they didn't change the face of wrestling like the NWO did. NWO allowed WCW to beat WWF in the ratings for awhile. It took the combination of Austin,Rock,Mankind,DX and mismanagement by WCW for WWF to retake the ratings lead. I would keep it simple and just induct the original three Hogan,Hall and Nash.

3: Lita or Sable both were extremely successful divas and really are splitting hairs on which one should go in first.

4: Goldberg but i dont see it happening

those are the top four of who i would like to see atm.