WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Non-Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-19-2013, 04:18 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...
Default An Old School Game Reinvented: Strider!

Awesome trailer and quite an awesome look. Though I'm surprised the graphics seem to be out of Marvel vs Capcom 3 given the game it's slated for the next gen consoles as well. Regardless, its great to see a classic like this make a comeback. Its amazing to see how far videogames have come in comparison with the game that originally debuted in '89.

Now if we could get the same thing with the Blue Bomber too....
Old 07-19-2013, 10:59 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm pretty stoked for this, got a brilliant retro vibe from the gameplay trailer and that's cool for the hack n slash/beat em up/badass genre.
That being said, a part of me is a little dissapointed that it's still in 2d form, it just always seemed to me that strides of all games would be able to jump to the third dimension flawlessly.
That and something about the running animation seems just kinda off in a way, but that's easily balanced out by how gorgeous the cape looks in motion - it's almost hypnotic in a way.

I'll keep an eye on it, it looks like fun, and I like fun.
sendpm.gif