WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-28-2013, 03:39 AM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinsayne View Post
I haaaaaaaaaate Damian, I think he might be the worst Robin we've ever had to deal with, so yes I've wanted this to happen for some time. I fully expect it not to stick though, I mean the kid is the grandson of Ras Al Ghul.
It'll stick as long as Morrison is in a position of authority or influence. So maybe five years.

Still, I'll miss him and the stories that resulted in things like Batcow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by how klunderbunker realized wrestling was fake View Post
Well my mom took me to house shows when I was a kid and kept reminding me it was fake.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHashasheen View Post
It'll stick as long as Morrison is in a position of authority or influence. So maybe five years.

Still, I'll miss him and the stories that resulted in things like Batcow.
Five yrs.? try more like five months, Grant's leaving the world of superhero comics behind, to concentrate on his other projects. His Batman Inc. run wraps up with issue 12.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=64447
Old 02-28-2013, 11:32 AM
Official 2013 Slammy Nominee
Million Dollar Champion

FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...

Morrison annoys me. He gets far too conveluted for the sake of his own stories and a lot of the time his arcs end up going nowhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You and I should travel to the strange land of America one of these days, FunKay. I can't promise we won't be fired upon, nor that I won't use you as a human shield in such a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:05 PM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I don't like Grant Morrison either. Or Frank Quitely for that matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса on an in/out EU referendum View Post
Just see how many Poles, Russians and Lithuanians you can kill against the walls of your capital.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:43 PM
Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Undisputed WWE Champion

Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...Shocky is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via AIM to Shocky Send a message via MSN to Shocky

Quote:
I dropped it after the last issue, care to elaborate (with spoiler tags of course)?

Batman Inc. #8 was fucking epic, to the point where I just may have to add this to my list again, at least for the next few issues, just to see the fallout.
I'm not sure if I like this book or not. I'm willing to run with it because of Remnder, but fucking Cassady and his delays kill whatever book he is working on. At least they'll have Copiel for the next arc.

Click for Spoiler:
Red Skull basically merges with Xavier, which you knew. Uh Oh, Red Skull has now merged with Onslaught. There is a fast forward 3 months at the end of the book which shows Immortus dead, a prophecy involving Cable, Ahab, and what looks like a Stark created Nimrod.

It looks like Marvel is going to cash in on Days of Future Past. Apparently the next arc features Kang and the Apocalypse twins (direct sequel to Dark Angel Saga), which will lead into this dystopian future.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...MrHashasheen is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Five yrs.? try more like five months, Grant's leaving the world of superhero comics behind, to concentrate on his other projects. His Batman Inc. run wraps up with issue 12.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=64447
He's leaving behind monthly superhero comics, not all of it. He's still got stuff like Multiversity and Wonder Woman: Earth One that he's working on, remember? He'll probably do a couple of more projects for DC here and there if they can manage it.
Quote:
Well my mom took me to house shows when I was a kid and kept reminding me it was fake.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat
Ring of Honor Champion

justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...justinsayne is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post
I'm not sure if I like this book or not. I'm willing to run with it because of Remnder, but fucking Cassady and his delays kill whatever book he is working on. At least they'll have Copiel for the next arc.

Click for Spoiler:
Red Skull basically merges with Xavier, which you knew. Uh Oh, Red Skull has now merged with Onslaught. There is a fast forward 3 months at the end of the book which shows Immortus dead, a prophecy involving Cable, Ahab, and what looks like a Stark created Nimrod.

It looks like Marvel is going to cash in on Days of Future Past. Apparently the next arc features Kang and the Apocalypse twins (direct sequel to Dark Angel Saga), which will lead into this dystopian future.
I thoroughly enjoy Remender for the most part, but this book I just don't get the same enjoyment out of that I did with Uncanny X-Force & Venom runs, I am enjoying the hell out of his Captain America book though.

Ok, I'm glad I dropped this, Cassady's art on this has been underwhelming IMO, I hate his Captain America, & I've never been fond of that Havok costume, I think the mask looks fucking retarded. I'm not really fond of where the story is going either.

Young Avengers this week was entertaining as hell, I urge anyone looking for a fairly light, fun book to check this on out. Gillen does a fantastic job of writing young superheros, his Loki in particular is very entertaining.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:50 PM
Enjoying Wrestling
WWE Diva's Champion

Quote:
I thoroughly enjoy Remender for the most part, but this book I just don't get the same enjoyment out of that I did with Uncanny X-Force & Venom runs, I am enjoying the hell out of his Captain America book though.

Ok, I'm glad I dropped this, Cassady's art on this has been underwhelming IMO, I hate his Captain America, & I've never been fond of that Havok costume, I think the mask looks fucking retarded. I'm not really fond of where the story is going either.

Young Avengers this week was entertaining as hell, I urge anyone looking for a fairly light, fun book to check this on out. Gillen does a fantastic job of writing young superheros, his Loki in particular is very entertaining.
I'd be tempted to pick it up if I wasn't so bitter about how the Avengers Academy kids got treated after their title ended.
Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Official 2013 Slammy Nominee
Million Dollar Champion

FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...FunKay is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
You read issue 4 yet Justin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shocky View Post

Click for Spoiler:

Click for Spoiler:
What is it with Marvel and dystopian futures lately?

Anyway, looking forward to Copiel taking on the book but I haven't been impressed by it thus far from either an art or writing perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sam View Post
You and I should travel to the strange land of America one of these days, FunKay. I can't promise we won't be fired upon, nor that I won't use you as a human shield in such a scenario.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
THis guy gets it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Legend.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Eat, Sleep, Poop, Repeat
Ring of Honor Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunKay B. Goode View Post
You read issue 4 yet Justin?
Yep, loved it. One of my favorite Marvel books right now.