WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-28-2013, 05:01 AM
Undertaker, If that is ur real name

TheBadGuy92 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Favorite Entrance?

Im not sure if this has been asked before, if so...sue me. But of all time and every promotion what has been your overall favorite entrance? From music, to video, to pyro, dancing etc etc. and why? But the challenge is to think outside the box so make the casual fan have to look up what you are talking about or to make the hardcore fan have a nostalgia moment. (e.g. cant pick Undertaker, StoneCold,The Rock,The Brood) we all know those are legendary..challenge yourself!!! Mine is a two way tie between The APA because once that song hit and they came walking down with the gloves on you know someone was getting their ass kicked!! Always popped for that! And the other one...My favorite entrance song of all time! It has nostalgia written all over it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyUeRXYBYIg just give it a listen!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:47 AM

itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...itbewilly is looking to come up from OCW...

Brood. Gangrel,Edge and Christian just looked bad ass. The music was cool. The faction was pretty cool.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:11 AM
follower the Wyatt family
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

gers09 sold outgers09 sold outgers09 sold outgers09 sold out

The nature boy Ric Flair when that whooooooooo hits and 2001 A Space Odyssey hits no matter if he a heel or a face the place pops for him he is the greatest.

I remember just after the invasion story line ended and Vince was in the ring with Kurt and he was about to hand Angle title 2001 A Space Odyssey hits i hit bounced off the roof i jumped so high out my seat
Old 02-28-2013, 07:20 AM

Sid Schmid is looking to come up from OCW...Sid Schmid is looking to come up from OCW...

Hulk Hogan 'Real American' I used to get goosebumps when that kicked in!
Old 02-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Rib or chop? Loin or shank?
Knockout Champion

The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...The Butcher scored a win over Santino Marella...

Well, I would've picked The Undertaker, but I see what the OP is going for. Therefore, my favorite entrance (that isn't an obvious pick) is Mr. Perfect's entrance. The grandiose music, the towel, the smug look, and, my favorite part, spitting out his gum and slapping it. The Coach and The Genius only added to it when they were with him, what with their over-the-topness. Hard to believe he's been gone for 10 years now. RIP Curt Hennig.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:30 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE Women's Champion

I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...I Am Phenom is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via MSN to I Am Phenom

Well of course my favorite is going to be 'Taker's. The majority of people can't tell me that when they hear that gong and the lights fade to black; that they still don't get goosebumps to this day.

If I was forced to pick another besides 'Taker's, I'd pick Shawn Michaels' entrance. The music is awesome and it takes me back to my childhood. Plus I love the dancing around and the posing. The HBK pose is something that I loved to do as a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:28 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
ROH Pure Champion

King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...King Patrick scored a win over Santino Marella...

My favorite entrance is Chris Jericho’s entrance during his Undisputed WWF / WCW World Heavyweight Championship Title run. He did the two belt entrance before this, but with one belt around his waist and carrying the other. In this case, he was holding on to both on his shoulder. That’s when I knew I wanted to start collecting World Titles.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 02-28-2013, 02:15 PM
High Definition
WWE Diva's Champion

Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...Mr. HD is looking to come up from OCW...

I was going to go with The New Age Outlaws, but I'm gonna go with Y2J.

The countdown, the music, the "JERICHO" on the titantron, and that awesome pose. As a kid, I always envisioned myself entering a classroom like that. Still do, actually.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:58 PM
10th wonder of the 3rd world
WWE Diva's Champion

Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...Dirk scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think Rey Mysterio has a pretty decent titantron video with nice pyrotechnics. Sin Cara with the dim blue lights and the trampoline was also nice.

My favourite entrance is Triple H's though. I don't like him or anything, but I love his music and that spit-thing he does.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:06 AM
Mad Fer It!
World Heavyweight Champion

Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...Triple Naitch is a Television Champion...

Chris Jericho's Y2J era entrance was pretty awesome. The countdown on the screen then the camera zooming into the titantron before fading out revealing Y2J with his arms outstreched was realy well done. Then the typical Jericho swagger down to the ring- awesome!

The Brood had an awesome entrance, and great theme music. Coming up through a ring of fire with the haunting, gothic music- possibly the coolest entrance WWE has ever come up with!

Also, the original Kane entrance, with the fire and the red lighting was so cool to see, with this huge masked man making his way to the ring, and the flames exploding out of the turnbuckles when he dropped his arm.

BRING BACK TARA!