WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...
Thumbs up IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.28.13

Live Discussion for 02/28/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World Heavyweight Champion "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy makes
his return to IMPACT ! What will happen when Hardy is face-to-face with
Bully Ray, the superstar that will challenge him for the title at Lockdown?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also on Thursday, "The Icon" Sting and Devon will both reveal their teams
for the Lethal Lockdown match! Who will join Sting as part of Team TNA -
and who will backup Devon from the Aces and Eights?

Find out on Thursday!

What will be the fallout from the Aces and Eights attack on Hulk Hogan?

What is Hogan's condition?

Tune in for a major update on Thursday's IMPACT !

New TNA Knockouts champion Velvet Sky will defend the gold against
the former titleholder, Tara!

TNA Gut Check returns to IMPACT on Thursday night as one competitor will
get a chance to try and earn a spot on the TNA roster!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at
8/7c! If you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

The road to the March 10th Lockdown Pay-Per-View event continues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 AM
Pain is the name of the game
NWA Champion

It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...It's Damn Real! is going to make some noise in the draft...

Still out. Rangers/Lightning at 7. Enjoy the show ,boys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:16 PM
WZCW World Heavyweight Champion!
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

We've got an interesting Gut Check contestant this week.

Dónde están, perros? (quiero verlos saltando)

Denme más, perros (quiero verlos gritando)

Quiero más perros, ya los oigo ladrando

Que el cartel trae el mando y venimos acabando

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
KINGDOM COME VI IS COMING. GET HYPED.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:43 PM
Lou Thesz' Favorite Son
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...Remy LaCroix worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That is very nice, Killjoy. I liked what you did there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychoBlack View Post
No I wouldn't fuck my sister if she was as hot as Cersei

Last edited by Remy LaCroix : 02-28-2013 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Stupid phone.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM
Is a horrible poster.
WWE Diva's Champion

This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...This Is My Name Thank You is looking to come up from OCW...

Interested on who the members of Ace's and Eight's are going to be. They need the win in the worst way at Lockdown. Hopefully their booked strong tonight. All can hope!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
King of the Ring

Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...Killjoy is getting phone calls from TNA...

You'd think Impact was Dragonball Z with these recaps.

Quote:
And for the record, my wife has a build resembling that of a blonde counterpart of Final Fantasy 7's Tifa.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
Ambassador of the Grind
WWE Women's Champion

Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...Lowdown worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I got two and a half hours til the Laker game. Make it a good one, Impact.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:05 PM
King of the Ring

What the fuck was that?

Quote:
Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Wrestlezone.com
WCW TV Champion

The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...The 1-2-3 Killam scored a win over Santino Marella...

I like not knowing what's going to happen. And I'm mildly excited for Jeff Hardy.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM
King of the Ring

Jeff got a bigger tattoo on his arm?

Quote: