WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Welcome to WrestleZone Forums! > Site Administration
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-17-2013, 01:31 PM

PPVPredictor is looking to come up from OCW...

Long long time lurker around here, joining after years of reading to join the fun and share some of my own.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:04 PM

lekkter_tha_lunatik is looking to come up from OCW...

yo...posted a few times around here, and have been following this website for years...finally am introducing myself...
Old 02-22-2013, 08:34 PM

Beeper Mcgee is looking to come up from OCW...

i have been lurking on the website. saying hi.
Old 02-23-2013, 02:00 PM

RingSideSeats8 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default Hello

Hello to everyone my name is Daniel and I just signed up, hoping to enjoy the discussions.....any questions go ahead and ask.
Old 02-23-2013, 05:08 PM

niallf96 is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey guys, just joined, looking forward to it! Quick question though, is there any reason why I cant post new threads???
Old 02-23-2013, 08:26 PM
WOO!
WCW TV Champion

The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...The Crock is a Television Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallf96 View Post
Hey guys, just joined, looking forward to it! Quick question though, is there any reason why I cant post new threads???
You need 10 non-spam posts.

Welcome, all. Read the rules and enjoy yourselves!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 PM

ajlopez316 is looking to come up from OCW...

I was wanting to post a thread in relation to the entire CM Punk/The Rock/John Cena angle. Now we already saw the "Once In A Lifetime" match between Cena and The Rock last year. It is being speculated that it will happen again due to Cena winning the Royal Rumble this year and The Rock now being the current champion. But CM Punk has other designs and feels he should main event WM this year. Then you have The Undertaker returning last Saturday, and there is speculation that it is supposed to be Punk vs Taker. Well what if WWE pulled a major swerve and had it as to where Taker costs Cena his WM title shot, which puts Punk in the main event and leaves Cena to face Taker for his revenge against Taker for costing him his title shot? Just a thought.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:12 PM

Bloodyyui is looking to come up from OCW...

Hey, New Here but I thought I finally join the forum and put my thoughts on threads or even create some later down the road. Right now, I don't really enjoy actual wrestling matches as much as the storylines and I think that the more creative side in me that always wanted to create my own angle or something like that.

I grew up a Goldberg fan but I mean as little kid seeing Goldberg kick everyone arse every week was awesome, but the more I grown up the more I don't really remember them that much but somehow he stayed my favorite wrestler. Anyways, I like debating about ideas... definitely in wrestling since there always the other side of view you need to see on how it works out because your view is always going be the best until somebody squashes telling you it is bad.
Old 02-28-2013, 06:14 PM

saxile is looking to come up from OCW...

Been lurking around around, and have replied to several posts, even though every post I make is deleted and I have no clue why. I guess if it keeps happening I'll have to find another forum.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:54 AM
My nipples hurt.
Mr. Money in the Bank

D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...D-Man is a United States Champion...
Send a message via AIM to D-Man Send a message via MSN to D-Man

Welcome to our forums but please do not advertise here. If you continue to do so, you won't be here for much longer.

Click for Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696
Let's IP ban you and find out. Who the fuck are you kidding? Do you really think you understand the situation better than I do? Fuck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal
I will say it though, this would be pretty fucking cool if it didnt suck ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC25 View Post
Wait...a SMILEY with a LIGHTSABER!? God, no! Anything but that!
Are you going to hurl your virginity at me next???